Reviews for Mating season
Lili chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I just... love the dominant monroe. I love this story. Ill read the rest of your stuff now. love it.
KTT2123 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Wow, that was intense! I loved it! I wish it were longer, I wanted to keep reading it! I loved that Juliet was a b*tch and was soon expelled from Nick's life. I am new to this fandom, I haven't even finished the first season yet but Monroe and Nick fit so much better than Nick and Juliet. I really hope you have written some other Grimm fics with this pairing!
moondanceluna chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
aww sweet
vivaelanime chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I liked the fic is very cute kisses
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Love it!
Hope u continue(:
moonstone wordsmith chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Terrific story, good development, tiny continuity error in chapter 2 that was a bit disturbing for me. Juliet confronts Nick about changing his phone number "She showed up at my house this morning...". A bit later, Holly stops this confrontation; "The young Blutbad had gone to Nick's house to pick him up for dinner...". I don't generally have dinner in the morning, at best it is the midday meal. It almost sounds as if Juliet had been beating up on Nick for 4 to 8 hours before Holly got there. Just wanted to make you aware if nobody else has mentioned it.
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Awww! I loved this! It was very cute.

Peace, love, and all that shit...
Sasodeiizawesome
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
AWWWWWWWWWESOME!
Ai Linna-chan chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
oh, i loved this. so hot and cute *.* it really made me smile a lot. thanks for that.
jkolpin chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Great story :)
LifeFiction chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Excellent, I love this!
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Loved it. And ya he really would not want to be mated to Angela, she was a bitch.
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I think that Monroe is forgetting the little point of Nick dose not really know he is being wooed and the whole mating thing, so I think it is going to come as a bit of a shock when he dose find out hehe.
byronsbrain chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Fab story... I love possessive Monroe...
Writing Keeper chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Yay! Another great story but I want babies! I want to see Nick get pregnant, I don't care if it doesn't fit. XD I'm sorry, I'm obsessed with Mpreg, I don't know why.