Reviews for Don't Fear the Reaper
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I loved that little Legend scene you put in there! Wonderful story, well written. Bravo!
Risa the Forsaken chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
I was so absolutely impressed with this story. :D You did amazing! All of the characters were portrayed very well - Death even started to creep me out a bit. ewe''

But omg Markiplier. :D Lovely.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
it was an awsome story, and thank you.
MarinaEverlasting chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
;_; It's over and I even haven't reviewed the last chapters ;_; Shame!
Now seriously, I've been stalking this fic even if I haven't left any small line, and I've enjoyed every chapter like a small kid inside a store full of sweets (oh, good ol' times). And for making the VxL fangirl in me squee, I'm gonna stop being lazy and make some time to tell you I loved this fic and that I would love to see more multi-chaptered DMC fics from you :3 Oh, especially if it's with Vergil and Lady. I really like your Vergil and whenever I have to write him, I at least try to make him sound somthing akin to this (but I have my ways to make him come out to be more of a megalomaniac jerk :3). And it's not fair, you almost made me believe Eva would never see the daylight and that Lady would become Death's bride for all eternity ;A; It's one of those times when 'betrayal' tastes like an exquisite wine. Thank yoooou ;_; asfsdggdfhjghkl I loved how the chapter started and how you described the dancer and Lady's feelings. I could picture it in my mind and it was gorgeous... until Lady found herself alone and I got hit straight in my feels ;_; asjklaskldf├▒k
And you have new ideas? Ah, I hope that at least one of them can make it and become a story ;A; Can I be spoiled? ;A; *gets shot*
Darkis Shadow chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I think this chapter turned out beautifully written Death reminded me of Arkham when he transformed :3 I loved this story til the end
PhoenixFlight25 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Wait! there's a new Vergil for the new dmC?! hily crap i'm going to google him right now!
Sakuyan chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
I was actually excited to see an update for this story. It's a bit weird considering how much this pairing used to grind me in the wrong ways. But, as I said before, a story for these two from you and I'm fine with it. A bit odd, but hey. I'm known to have my quirks.

Enough about me, let's get to the review.

I must admit I was a bit surprised when Sparda said he would fight with them, but it did add to how much more badass their group was. The descendants of Sparda and Sparda himself. I wouldn't want to meet them in a back alley if I crossed them the wrong way, haha.

I must say that the battle scenes against Death and his shadow creatures was quite edge-of-your-seat worthy. I kind of wish we could have saw how the battle against Death and Vergil went, but alas, I suppose a royal ass kicking from everyone to save Lady from his clutches will make up for the lack of not seeing how that went. I was a bit surprised that Death could do that to Vergil (considering the only one who could have beaten him was Dante and Mundus), but hey. You gotta twerk things sometimes in fanfiction so it works.

Great job on this chapter. I'll be looking forward to what happens next! I hope Eva isn't stuck in that weapon forever. It'd be too sad.
kyo194 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
The riddle might be tricky, but cool :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
You stories are awesome please make another chapterim excited in what happens next
PhoenixFlight25 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
very interesting chapter, i wasn't expecting Lucia to be the Wilider, so that was a surprise. i'm a little confused on your description of the Sphinx. i don't really remember them having wings, i belive it was the Manticore that had wings. i could be wrong tho, my Ancient Egyptian lessons are a bit rusty, i'm better witht he Ancient Greek , a very good chapter.
PhoenixFlight25 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
nicely done! sorry if i havn'e been on latey, my internet was cut off, si i'm jsut kinda winging it. anyway, nice chapter, i forgot abput Vergil being able to sense auras, i'll rememeber that for when i finish chapter 5 of mine.
Its me. Me.remember Its me chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
well, i didnt smell any romance anywhere. however, your use of the word dybbuk reminds me of those things like evil eyes... awful jewish stuff, really. its a nice hebrew flavor. why does everyone think latin's the only language for arcane invocations? forgive the punctuation.
Taiyoukai assassin chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Awww Vergil don't feel bad, you did what you thought you needed to do. *Hugs him* Thanks Sparda and Eva for setting the blue devil straight
TheManInTheHood chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I like the way you made the main characters in the DMC series have an important role in the story. I've read through all the chapters and I was interested at what comes next. This looks great.
Sakuyan chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I haven't reviewed in a bit, but I decided to review this time around. *strikes dramatic pose* Totally off topic, but because of reading this and doing another thing, I got inspired to update my own fic. *gives cookie* So thank you for the inspiration! x3

Alright, onto the fic... I like the way it's going. Hooray for Nero not being possessed anymore. During that time, it reminded me of a quite awesome Dante x Nero fic by, um, Semjaza, I think their name was? The title eludes me, but it reminded me a lot of their fic. Poor Nero is always the target of possession. Is it because he's so easy? *snorts*

The Sphinx part was definitely an interesting touch. Did you think up those riddles by yourself or did you look them up somewhere? If you thought them up by yourself, kudos to you! If not, well, I wouldn't be surprised. xD

Hooray Lucia being the wielder. I think this is one of the first DMC fics where she's a main player. Usually they stuff her in a corner and forget about her. Poor Lucia, but she's awesome in this. GO LUCIA! Haha.

Ah, the ending makes me wonder what the eff is going to happen next. I have to admit that I LOLed at Dante coughing "bullshit" into his hand. Oh Dante. We love you.

I look forward to what's going on next! :D