Reviews for Last Words
No I bet it was simons!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 2 . 2/18
That last line about dropping the penny was great!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 1 . 2/18
I like it - it's very intriguing. Look forward to reading more.
JeanetteH chapter 20 . 1/9
This story was just amazing! I loved it from the start to the end. Thank you! :)
Sparrows13 chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Oh my God. Jace. He rocks my socks, dead or alive.
Kick boxing, gun toting, heart breaking, coming back from dead-ing, mini Jace. Damn. I definitely would've called dibs if it was a boy.
Oh God Jace is a genius. And I want to marry him. Too bad Clary snagged him.
PS. I died a little when I thought Jace was dead. I mean, who wouldn't?
Sparrows13 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I was going to review once I finished the fic but I just have to comment on kinky Clary. Holy mother of God. Poor Jace, suffering three days worth of blue balls.
Well, I can't say I don't like Jace for doing what he did to Isabelle. Because it'd be like declaring I'm breaking up with oxygen. Can't do that.
Yes. The shower scene was glorious.
Onto the next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
I absolutely love this story!its almost like taken the movie mixed with mortal instruments-but tbh this would have been better if u actually posted a few chapters where have helps clary with the pregnancy coz he was absent for ages and if he proposes and their honeymoon as well as izzy annoying them :-) team clace all the way :-D
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
this was a good story nice touch with clary pregnant
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
no Kaelie/Jace only Clary/Jace
Sosebo chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Loving this series. I'm TOTALLY using that "mental post-it's" thingy now. :)
Princess of Idris chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
I stayed up until 3:00 am to finish this
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
That was amazing.
noaverageangel chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Stayed up wayyyy late reading this but IT WAS SO AMAZING ASDFGHJKL! It was just so perfect- one of the best AU's I've ever read! Bravo
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars explains Jace
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
wow the new girl was so random, maybe next time you will hint at it cause it feels like you just wrote it to write it, no planning and no thought beforehand. Very amateur.