Reviews for Last Words
musiclover563 chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Loved it so much you are a great writer, so don't stop.
to infinity and beyound chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
this was amazing! i swear i almost cried it was to so good! you are a fantastic write so dont stop!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
oh my god, that is literally one of the best stories i have ever read! i actually almost started to cry! keep writing cause you are amazing!
Jaidy.Gigian14 chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
omg! its amazing! i dont know what to feel! your an amazibg writer
Jaidyn.Gigian.14 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
love it and love you
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
hey love and hateing this so much that how i know this is a good story and your a good wither
ItsmeJocelyn chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
aww that was an amazing story! i'm so sad its over but so happy jace survived! :)
winnerfromthestart chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
Yes he's not dead! That's so amazing. That was a way perfect ending. Perfect.
Physalie00 chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
Yay! A happy ending! Great story, well done! :D
dewikaka chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
I knew it! I feel it! Jace is not dead! Ha!
I hope there's gonna be a special chapter about their wedding or perhaps Clary gave birth
Liberty Hallway chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
Great story, with a real plot and carefully written.
Just one thing I don't understand. Clary and Luke are in England right ? Because they were granted English citizenship. Except the Mona Lisa is in the Musée du Louvre, in Paris, France. So, either I skipped the part where they move to Paris, or you made a mistake. I know it may not be that important for you, but still, it's nice to know where the characters are.
dewikaka chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
what happen to Jonathan? or Valentine?
what Izzy saw on the couch at the hotel?
what kind of formula behind the painting?
so much questions on my mind...
dewikaka chapter 19 . 9/30/2012
poor Jonathan
winnerfromthestart chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
Also amazing. Everything is being perfect, except Jace's surprise appearance of actually being alive. That's who was on the couch wasn't it?
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »