Reviews for Realize
Cocogoddess4015 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Such a wonderful story!Love the twist and turns,hot and sexy as hell throughout,the ending was sexy awesome!Fantastic piece of work,love it!Benson and Stabler is the best forever...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
ALWAYS AWESOME,SEXY,EXCITING!Great job. eoeoeoeoeoeoeo...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Incredible story,one hell of a ride!This was dayummm sexy!Thank you very fucking much for ALWAYS keeping it real when it comes to writing Benson and Stabler!Love it!eo eo eo eo eo forever..
NickandLiv chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
what happened here? you went from the E/O going to the bedroom to Elliot talking to Trevor.
NickandLiv chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
"Liv," he breathes her name again; for him, it's like praying. - this is one of the most beautiful lines I have ever read, ANYWHERE!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story, loved the twists and turns, I was a little sad you had Alex as the bad guy, but other than that, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
So good.
Yet so hard to read, I love Alex!
In so conflicted
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
WONDERFUL STORY!I just want to say,that no matter what they do on the show,by hooking Olivia up with all type of guys,you always make sure to give us the reality of who Benson and Stabler really are,what they meant to each other,and what they would always be to each you for ALWAYS keeping it real!Love it.E/O FOREVERRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
This story rocks Keep writing more
MightyMiaBoo chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I've shipped Elliot/Olivia off-and-on since SVU premiered, but your stories (this one & others) have turned me into a die-hard E/O supporter! It's a testament to how well you write this couple in your fanfics. Your dialog is totally realistic and in-character. And the way you write the unspoken elements of the story - from the characters' innermost thoughts to the emotionally-charged looks and sensual non-verbal cues - completely draws the reader in. Plus, your love-making scenes are so scorching that they practically melt my computer screen! You capture the deep emotional connection between Elliot and Olivia, conveying that it's so much more than "just sex" between them. That bond makes the E/O love-scenes even steamier, IMHO. Can't wait to see what literary treats you have in store for us next!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Lord have mercy!Wonderful story!It was exciting and sexy as hell!Gotta love E/O!Great ending to a fantastic story as always TStabler!Love it!Great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
E chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Great way to end! Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story!
BiggestFan chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Omg i luv this book... once again you have outdone once again... wen is ur next book comin out
LawOrderFan01 chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
simply amazed am i, by how greatly you can weave a beautiful story together like this. you simply amaze me by each store, one different from the next. but always an awesome adveture. i always can't wait for more ! your talent is gifted, you creativity is magnificant, your illistrations making the characters take on different sides, is radical ! YOU ARE DA LADY ! :)

MORE MORE MORE !
i can't wait for the next adventure with EO. i love how you keep each story on the pure edge, until the very end of it. brilliant, wonderful, and simply fantastic !

ROCK IT ON :)
Hutch917 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter, great story. Sorry to see it end but can't wait for the next new story.