Reviews for My Tallest
I know how old this is, but I can't help but hope you continue this one day or even rewrite it. This story is legit one of my favorites, and I can't stop re-reading it! :D ~Blaze
cara9001 chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
I really love this story, poor Zim has been through so much. I hope he can get Gir working again and his base rebuilt, he needs some happiness. I know you haven't updated in forever but I hope you will continue it someday!
Zimcaretaker chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
*looks at Tallest* Fuck you, Zim obeyed you and yet *sigh* you tortured him. Smart choice, (sarcastic) smart choice *points middle finger* fuck you go to hell.
Thank You chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Um this might sound weird but your story helped accept that gay people where just like regular people and that it wasn't some evil thing. Without It I never would have been able to accept myself as gay or ask my girlfriend out for the first time. This story changed my life, thank you
schoko chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
This is my absolute favorite ZaDr story!
I just LOVE it!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Lol Hahahahahahaha zim is sooo inocent and what a sad story
Becki chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
Oh my gosh - I am so completely dead of the adorable in this story! It's so beautifully written, so nicely in tune and so heartbreakingly incomplete! Guh! I know it's been years but I wish there was a way to contact you just to plead for more chapters! Saving this to my Facebook to reread, one of the best out there and a really unique twist!
Cinnamon roll sadist chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I've read this fic so many times, it simply never gets old!
Everything is so perfectly and beautifully written, this fic is definitely up there in my all time favorites! 3
Its almost become like a classic of sorts.
Stella chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This story never gets old. I re-read it like a million times. My first read through my hands where SHAKING. Its so mind numbingly powerful and It causes a pit in your chest that can only be held by Dib and his amazing unconditional love.
Golden Chains chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I love this so much. It's written beautifully and is hands down, my favorite fanfiction on the site. I hope to see it continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is my 10th freaken read through I love this story to death
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Having Zim as Dibs pet that Dib is terribly protective of is very cute ;)
Eliza9485441 chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Oh my gosh, I'm in love with this! It's just so cute! ٩(๑ᴗ๑)۶
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Oooh hope this isn't dead
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Please continue this story, it's absolutely amazing.