Reviews for Razzle Dazzle
katesari chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
:D big big big smile! Loved this! Bye
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
would love to have a movie night like this...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
One of my all time fav stories. Could u consider doing a sequel to it?
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awwww, this was so cute! Loved the ending
CuttingAcidity chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I've read a few of your fics, and you're awesome at this. This was a very humorous piece, and Chicago was a good play to use. I liked how the characters reacted to the various scenes, and the ending was cute, but not too fluffy. All in all, I suppose all I can say is to keep doing whatever it is that you're doing, 'cause its working.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awwww, that was so sweet you gave me cavities :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
3 this!
Grace chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You should write another movie night! Cause this...was so cute! And awesOme! And I love the bromance heck I love all your suits fanfic's ! So please PLEASE consider writing another movie night puhleeeeeze! X)
UrieNanashi chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I could not stop laughing! It's so perfect! Now I keep picturing Harvey in a sparkly red suit! OMG just...just thank you for that image.
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I love Chicago. It was brilliantly done. The best part? My theatre friends and I would have movie nights just liek this once a month in high school, once a week in summer. It really brought me back. Thanks so much for this! So amazingly awesome, as usual. )
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ahh, that was fun and sweet, and it was a very enjoyable read. Excellent little one-shot. Until next time, Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013
Cuppa Char chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Of course, I knew I would love it! Tis the first time I have had an opportunity to sit down and read it.

I never really liked Chicago the first time round, although I did like Richard Gere's 'Razzle Dazzle'. I would love to see Harvey doing some Jazz Hands.

I absolutely loved Donna in this and, seriously, Mike was playing with his own life - rambling away like that after Donna had already told him how much she liked not have her viewing interupted. 'syrapy voice'. *giggles* - I'm kind of like that with Gabriel.

I used to have a lot of movie nights with a close friend - sadly, since leaving our shared workplace, we don't really see much of each other any more. Most of my friends who I do see regulary - well, they never understand the movies I like, so I end up having solo movie marathons by myself with a massive bag of marshmallows.

And sleepy Mike is adorable and just. so. right.

"Donna, call the shelter. I think I have a puppy problem." Hee, and we (you) wouldn't change a thing about it.