Reviews for Conjunction
Thundarrgirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
HOT! Love it!
bluefairybook chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
So good, and in character! Any chance of another Hayniss Aberdeen lemon?
LankySundown chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Katniss is such a bitch. lol whatever. I'm favoriting this story. It might be a lemon, but it was still in character in a convoluted way, and I liked that it took a different take on Haymitch/Katniss: direct and abrupt, not all the "hurt/comfort" stuff. Nice for a change. Also, you're hilarious. See ""Have kids with him," he murmurs breathlessly. "Don't drag me into all of this."". I died.

You did leave me wondering about "the day of the celebrations" though (what celebrations? and Haymitch got a haircut? Tell me more por favor!) ..but regardless, nice work, for realz.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Interesting. Though I'm a Peeta/Katniss girl, I'm starting to see the charm in Katniss/Haymitch.
Tigers Like Red Blood chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hmmm i could sooooo see this! they are too much alike to not be together lol
Meganlovesjb chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
great, love this pairing. love how you stayed in character, i could see this twisted reality so easily. wonderful job
HolmesWoman chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Fucking brilliant.
Bake-Bread-Get-Muffin chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Why hello there. ;)

Myself and my friends really 'enjoyed' this story.. If you catch my drift ;)

We think you should make it into a story though.. not a one shot.. Even continue it in another story..

It would seriously be amazing;

Bake-Bread-Get-Muffin.

xoxoxox
Sidazz chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh, so, hot. Also, you have a vocabulary and knows how to use it. I'm loving it.
DontBeSilly chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I'm a major Katniss/Haymitch fan and reading this almost made me melt. You wrote the two of them damn well. Fuckin' hot. Excellent fic!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
neither can i ;) they are meant to be
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Such a great o/s of Haymitch and Katniss. I've always had a soft spot for them two and I'm glad someone else does too! Thanks :)
karolrenesmeecullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That wus good(:
Howlynn chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I can't deny my love of them either - there are never ever enough Hayniss lemons - This one was very hot and I loved the way you tennis balled between backstory and lemon pie ...

And his - shut up and then - leave me out of it ...OMG Rolling in smirk!

I loved it - Haymitch and Katniss is so hot!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very good. You write very good lemons too.

I have trouble seeing Haymitch as a handsome man. I haven't seen any of the film yet no previews.

While reading I thought of him as old and drunk and dirty. So it's hard to see him as a lover.

You did write it very well because in this story I do see what Katniss sees in him.