Reviews for Wedding Jitters
smb0621 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ADORABLE! Sweet without going overboard and with consistent characterization (I could picture Farkas thinking and acting that way). A great little one-shot! Well done! :)
Barenziah the Luminous chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I love it.
krazylizzy12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Type your review here...
shadow-kissed angel chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awww Farkas . great story!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awww...That was so cute! I loved it. )
silverdragon0315 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love FARKAS! He is adorable!
LavenderMassacare chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I adored this 3 Well written and ooey gooey sweet. Totes presh c x
LolaVayle chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Short and sweet - very nice. Just enough of the game lore to let us know where we are and who we're with, without it overwhelming the story. Well done!
Fastern chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was a nice surprise. From reading the summary of this story I was letting out a big sigh and getting ready for the crappiest fanfic of the year, and then this shows up and I surprisingly enjoy it. I'm further surprised because so many writers pair the Dragonborn and Farkas/Vilkas and it bores the heck out of me, but - again - I liked it.

I found the image of a big tough guy like Farkas carrying a bouquet of flowers quite humourous. The exchange between himself and his brother was very in-character and also showed the relationship between them perfectly.

One of my favourite bits of dialogue came in the third paragraph in the final sequence. When Anjya was describing how much she wasn't the marrying type? It made her very likable.

My only real crit is that the wedding you described didn't really seem like a "Skyrim wedding". I don't know; it seemed too modern, in all honesty. I can't really describe it any better than that.