Reviews for The Tongue Ring
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 4/12
A tongues ring has manyies different ways ofs usings its, huh? Ands remembers, don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
epic
Lynnie-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved this! the lisping in the tounge ring haha! adorable! I lisped when I got my tounge done to, it hurt! it took me 3 hour's to eat a taco from taco bell! and froot loops got caught on the little barbell! everyone thought it was a good laugh but me -_- sorry, I started rambling, I still loved this story to cute! and Sasuke tellin Naruto he still sounded ridiculous haha! :)
Jacqlynn-Frost chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
loved it!
Self-Confessed chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
this was such a cute story
XRatedSexyX chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
mmh i have purple tounge ring and use for the same reason
Whatsup-foxy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Even though you warned us aboutNaruto being a superUKE! He wasn't that bad and Sasukes character was like great. Just sayin'
Dashel chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I suddenly feel the need to get a tongue ring haha. that was awesome thank you so much!
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awsome.. I really liked it. bd,!
dominygringa chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
luved it
freddy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
good story. wish it had more head though.
Angelas chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was so cute! I really liked it. (:

I thought the whole idea of the story was very original, since I don't think I've come across something like it before. The way Naruto was pronouncing his 's' was real funny, made me lol a few times. (x

It's always nice to read a fic where the both of them are happy and have no drama/angst in their lives.. This really brightened my day. Maybe a sequel should happen later on? :D

Thanks for the great read!

xx
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hmm quick note you're not even supposed to kiss anyone after just getting a piercing done, it hurts like fuck and ur tongue gets swollen etc, even some food you can't eat. Apart from pain too, u risk infection from doing this. Maybe it would have been better if you'd had naru avoid sas for a bit while he heals and then show him. I know it's fiction but it's just so unrealistic in a 'realistic' setting i couldn't enjoy it.
Katie L chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Dear, you write smut like a five-year-old scribbles rainbows. You're not only clueless about standard piercing procedures, which makes reading the oral scene more painful than enjoyable, but it also seems that you couldn't construct a complex sentence to save your life. Please, for the love of all good things in life, put your pen down. Bury it, even. Writing is not for you.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I liked it. But yes, more tongue ring action in the tongue ring story :P

btw couldn't stop laughing every time Naruto said pretty much anything :3