Reviews for Mind, Magic and Soul
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This version - way more dramatic. Nice. :D
Ai-Sama chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was good. I would love if it would be expanded into a story.
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I like this idea very much, each coin representing a different part of the monster, and whoever holds them risking being taken over as a vessel for it.

Also the humour such as when Monroe wants to make sure everything is labelled correctly. Very in character and in keeping with the tone of the show.
farawisa chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i really like this beginnning. it's very intriguing and i'd really love to see more of this and soon!
Melidona chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aww, just a drabble? It's really good, you should TOTALLY make this a multi-chapter fic! Hope you do, if not still good.
EmperialGem21 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
oooo I like this :D its interesting . Please continue this 3
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Whoa! Okay, it wasn't half as sinister as this, but I would be a liar if I say that I'm not LOVING this! God, it's intense! Please, please update soon, and DON'T you dare have Nick die on Renard and Monroe. Also I would love you forever if you give us a little insight into Renard. You know, like his point of view, what is going on in his head? Does he know what he's doing and can't control the beast possessing him from hurting those he loves? Or is he oblivious to his own actions, consumed with power and rage? Would love it if you write that, you know if you haven't written out the whole story already. If you havem then forget it. :)

Also, can we have some shirtless Renard in there? PLEASE? :P

~Thorne.
BarbieIsUglierThanGodzilla XD chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
An interesting twist on the coins. Would interesting to know how you continue it
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I'm looking forward to this episode if only because it looks like we get to see Renard in uniform. Mmmm hmmm. This is a great take on what the coins could be. Can't wait for more.
Yaoilunarangel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is way interesting and I really can't wait to read more to see where this goes.