Reviews for Distance
TakeASmile chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Oh, so sweet ! I really love your story.
Tender, love... What else ?

I think my favorite moment is when they encounter each other in corridor's darkness, this is realy poetic. And you scared me when I think Elsie just go away after Charles confess he loves her!

Thank U for this story, hope to read you again.
Xoxo.

[ I'm sorry for my poor english, but I'm a french reader. ]
Tammy333 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
This was perfect! I especially loved the moment in the darkened hall. Thank you so much!
glowshadow chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Awwe, love this! It really was very sweet, and the ending was just adorable. But is it really the end? :(
xaddict7 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
That was incredibly perfect and lovely. It was just so wonderful.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Yippee for happy endings. I'm glad Charles went to her sitting room and confessed everything and they admitted to each other how they feel Wooo hooo! Sweet and fluffy, just like I like 'em. lol
lucysmom chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
good, but I think you ended it too soon. keep writing stories, I love a good read..thanks
ellie987 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Such a perfect ending! I love how the both of them are so nervous because they're both unsure about what's been said and done. Specially Elsie. I think she really would react in such a way, so shy and vulnerable somehow. And then the very end! Awww! That's so great and sweet and romantic.
TeaPowder chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Owwwwwww! This is the end and I... owww, I love these two so much! They're so perfect! As you, I dare to say - you, who wrote about them so well! Frankly? I'll miss this story, it liked me a lot. (ah, of course: Great Conclusion! "Perhaps we could call it love." was brilliant, do you know? :) )
18tilIdie chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
beautiful
the maids diaries chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
worth every single time you mad
sophiesophiesophiee chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Such a beautiful ending! Excellently written and a joy to read! :)
ellie987 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Oh, Anna, why did you have to interrupt this perfect moment? They finally confess their love after years of longing and you come in! Bad girl!

Anna interrupting aside, I adore this chapter. And I really felt like giving Charles a big hug towards the end. I just love how he tells her he knows he loves her. That's a very important difference.

And then the ending! Awww! I can't wait to read your next chapter.
lucysmom chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
oh boy! this should make for and interesting next chapter.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Whew! You had me worried there for a moment that Elsie was going to walk away without telling him how she felt. I'm so glad she turned around and put his heart ... and mine ... out of its misery. tee hee.

Hope your muse is steadily giving you ideas for the next chapter!
18tilIdie chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Oooooohh I've literally got goose bumps all over!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »