Reviews for Forever and Always
BlazingIcicleMin chapter 9 . 4/24
Hey. *poke* Hey. *pokes you again* Hey! *pushes you off of your chair* XD I came to say Hi, there Author-san! And ask when will you update cause I'm really really really excited on the progress of their relationship. Please update soon. TT
Mochisarecute357 chapter 9 . 4/7
Man this was sooooo AWESOMEEEEEE J Please update soon TTTT !
ItIsHardToThinkOfAPenName chapter 9 . 3/21
After years and years of not updating... Wow, when will this fic get updated again? It is so hard to actually find really good Originalshipping multichapter fanfics. And here's one in the place that'll make my mom and grandmother weep in shame. I'm sorry guys, since I'm tainting whatever innocence (not :P) I have left (In their dreams). I like how Blue isn't throwing a bitch fit in this chapter. Wow, this updated in Christmas and here I am reviewing it 3 months later... Consistency? What consistency? Okay, this review is taking forever. At least I'm not begging for you to update this chapter quicker like everyone else. I'll imply it but continue to ramble on and on since it's like 2am right now. I actually refreshed twice just to make sure wasn't screwing with me. But celebrating in a Chinese restaurant with all your relatives around isn't exactly the best experience I had. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! /whispers/ Update soon. I'm being deprived of Originalshiping.
Just read all 9 chapters and OMG this is amazing **
I hope you keep writing, what happens to Pikachu!? TT he has to be okay, right?
Thanks for taking on this direction of GreenRed, it's very different but just as awesome as the regular 'Green hikes up the mountain to Red' :3
I'll wait patiently for more :D
3D waffle chapter 9 . 2/25
Update! Plz! I want to know! Plz!
TicciMikki chapter 9 . 1/11
Just found this story today and I absolutely love it! Please update soon! I just recently gotten into the GreenXRed yaoi fandom, please write more I'm really loving this!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 9 . 1/3
wait Your continuing this... i thought you had apendend it X.(
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
this is a great fanfic. Thanks for the holiday update!
imshadowgirl chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Is the friend code for xy or oras? Cuz ill give you my friend code owo
And you changed the idea where you had thoughts in italics. It made it easier to know which was the thoughts Green heard.
I need sexual tension. Bad. I ship these two so baddd and the rivalry makes it more delicious w
SWOONS chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
i think i'm crying a bit
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
You updated. I love you. I love this. I love life. You're perfect. This is perfect. I'm in love.
Great job, omg. Just don't leave us with another cliff-hanger, okay? Update soon. You're doing a marvelous job! Happy holidays, update soon or (/demonic voice/) Hearts and stars to you! Can't wait to read more!
Kasandwich chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Yaaaaaaaay! Updaaaaaaaaate
EVOLustory chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Yaaaay somewhat reconciliation in the making! I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but Daisy is way too precious. Like what.
eijuuun chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
oh my gOD
this update, my heart, oh goDDD

i'm looking forward to the next update! I really love your writing style! c:
Orangetabby101 chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Thank the Lord this was updated! I love this story! And who Cates about the ultra long wait! Its worth it! So friggin worth it! Continue this when you can!