Reviews for Forever and Always
Im usually picky for my stories and i have been staying up to date with yours. So in other words... Your story is good. Im looking foward to the next chapter
Zeriiiv chapter 9 . 10/24
Deym son when will you update? This is too much of a great story to abandon so please update... we will be waiting.
Sirama218 chapter 9 . 8/14
Please update soon! Love it! Can't wait
Roses Come With Thorns chapter 9 . 6/30
Oh man, this can't be over yet, is it?! I want to see if Pikachu survives! (among other things.. will green stop harassing red? will the 50$ bet come to light? will red realize that green was straight up READING HIS MIND?!) Not only is this a long fic -46k mmmMMMmmm-, but it's well written, too! There were only a few things I was confused about but honestly I can't remember what they were. This fic is so good and I'm gonna read it again..
Now that Red is partially traumatized because of Green and partially thankful to him, everything is on the line!
Thanks for writing this awesome work!
BlazingIcicleMin chapter 9 . 4/24
Hey. *poke* Hey. *pokes you again* Hey! *pushes you off of your chair* XD I came to say Hi, there Author-san! And ask when will you update cause I'm really really really excited on the progress of their relationship. Please update soon. TT
Mochisarecute357 chapter 9 . 4/7
Man this was sooooo AWESOMEEEEEE J Please update soon TTTT !
NothingBlahNB chapter 9 . 3/21
After years and years of not updating... Wow, when will this fic get updated again? It is so hard to actually find really good Originalshipping multichapter fanfics. And here's one in the place that'll make my mom and grandmother weep in shame. I'm sorry guys, since I'm tainting whatever innocence (not :P) I have left (In their dreams). I like how Blue isn't throwing a bitch fit in this chapter. Wow, this updated in Christmas and here I am reviewing it 3 months later... Consistency? What consistency? Okay, this review is taking forever. At least I'm not begging for you to update this chapter quicker like everyone else. I'll imply it but continue to ramble on and on since it's like 2am right now. I actually refreshed twice just to make sure wasn't screwing with me. But celebrating in a Chinese restaurant with all your relatives around isn't exactly the best experience I had. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! /whispers/ Update soon. I'm being deprived of Originalshiping.
Just read all 9 chapters and OMG this is amazing **
I hope you keep writing, what happens to Pikachu!? TT he has to be okay, right?
Thanks for taking on this direction of GreenRed, it's very different but just as awesome as the regular 'Green hikes up the mountain to Red' :3
I'll wait patiently for more :D
3D waffle chapter 9 . 2/25
Update! Plz! I want to know! Plz!
TicciMikki chapter 9 . 1/11
Just found this story today and I absolutely love it! Please update soon! I just recently gotten into the GreenXRed yaoi fandom, please write more I'm really loving this!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 9 . 1/3
wait Your continuing this... i thought you had apendend it X.(
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
this is a great fanfic. Thanks for the holiday update!
imshadowgirl chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Is the friend code for xy or oras? Cuz ill give you my friend code owo
And you changed the idea where you had thoughts in italics. It made it easier to know which was the thoughts Green heard.
I need sexual tension. Bad. I ship these two so baddd and the rivalry makes it more delicious w
SWOONS chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
i think i'm crying a bit
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
You updated. I love you. I love this. I love life. You're perfect. This is perfect. I'm in love.
Great job, omg. Just don't leave us with another cliff-hanger, okay? Update soon. You're doing a marvelous job! Happy holidays, update soon or (/demonic voice/) Hearts and stars to you! Can't wait to read more!