Reviews for Surprise for Ms Belle
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 3/20
Really enjoyed this! And as I'm head over heels in love with Rumplestiltskin, I couldn't help but picture Robert Carlyle in The Full Monty as he stripped for Belle
Kindest Regards
ER
WikiSorcerer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
*Insert "The Full Monty" reference here*
No Comment.
MarySBarros chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"You've never seen his ass in leather pants" hahahah I died laughing at this point lol really cute (and sexy) ;P
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aw, I loved it! I really wish I could read more stories than had Belle interacting with the women of Storybrook. It's so much fun to see her tease Rumpel for it. :D
Peonny chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very nice story!
dianadaughter98 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i really liked that!
juju0268 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The full Monty is one of my favorite movies, and I loved this Work!
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Rumpel leaving her a rose a day - how sweet. LOVED Belle thinking 'you've never seen his ass in leather pants'! The Full Monty was such a cute movie.
Lola93091 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I absolutely love this story lol omg yeah I love that scene from the full monty he is just too damn sexy anyway please add another chapter lol :)
nicksmom3612 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really enjoyed this. As much as I like a good angst filled romance sometimes it's nice to read something that is romantic, and light. Pretty hot too!

Love the way you incorporated a little of the stripper from the Full Monty. I fell in love with Robert Carlyle because of that movie and have been a fan ever since. His Rumpel is amazing! He has the ability to completely disappear in a role.

Anyway, I hope to be reading more of your writing soon. Thanks for sharing!
Mlle Passpartout chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
In the words of the crazy Bravo fashion lady: I die. This was very cute and I loved the way you wrote it!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Now this was a very nice to read after that beautiful yet sad story *giggles* Belle you minx you _~! LOVED IT XD! Very romantic at the end too _. I can't wait to see more from you.

bye bye!
OrangeSapphire chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh my GOSH. This fic! I love you. Can I love you? Too late. I already love this. This is freaking BRILLIANT. And oh so PERFECT. I don't think I have ever flailed this much over a Het!fic since... I don't even know. It's be a few years.

But seriously, this was just perfect.
Maeven Greystone chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh my...This is exquisite. I think my favourite line is where he's writing spells on her back to relax her. It's such a beautiful image, and I love how you've managed to make this extremely erotic and sensual, and yet as romantic and sweet as a storybook romance ought to be. Very, very well done. I'm sagewisteria over on tumblr, btw. This piece is epic.
lfitch86 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
loved it! I love seeing a gentler, tender side of Gold/Rumple. Really great story, made me smile.