Reviews for Surprise for Ms Belle
WikiSorcerer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
*Insert "The Full Monty" reference here*
No Comment.
marysbarros chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"You've never seen his ass in leather pants" hahahah I died laughing at this point lol really cute (and sexy) ;P
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aw, I loved it! I really wish I could read more stories than had Belle interacting with the women of Storybrook. It's so much fun to see her tease Rumpel for it. :D
Peonny chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very nice story!
dianadaughter98 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i really liked that!
juju0268 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The full Monty is one of my favorite movies, and I loved this Work!
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Rumpel leaving her a rose a day - how sweet. LOVED Belle thinking 'you've never seen his ass in leather pants'! The Full Monty was such a cute movie.
Lola93091 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I absolutely love this story lol omg yeah I love that scene from the full monty he is just too damn sexy anyway please add another chapter lol :)
nicksmom3612 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really enjoyed this. As much as I like a good angst filled romance sometimes it's nice to read something that is romantic, and light. Pretty hot too!

Love the way you incorporated a little of the stripper from the Full Monty. I fell in love with Robert Carlyle because of that movie and have been a fan ever since. His Rumpel is amazing! He has the ability to completely disappear in a role.

Anyway, I hope to be reading more of your writing soon. Thanks for sharing!
Mlle Passpartout chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
In the words of the crazy Bravo fashion lady: I die. This was very cute and I loved the way you wrote it!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Now this was a very nice to read after that beautiful yet sad story *giggles* Belle you minx you _! LOVED IT XD! Very romantic at the end too _. I can't wait to see more from you.

bye bye!
OrangeSapphire chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh my GOSH. This fic! I love you. Can I love you? Too late. I already love this. This is freaking BRILLIANT. And oh so PERFECT. I don't think I have ever flailed this much over a Het!fic since... I don't even know. It's be a few years.

But seriously, this was just perfect.
Maeven Greystone chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh my...This is exquisite. I think my favourite line is where he's writing spells on her back to relax her. It's such a beautiful image, and I love how you've managed to make this extremely erotic and sensual, and yet as romantic and sweet as a storybook romance ought to be. Very, very well done. I'm sagewisteria over on tumblr, btw. This piece is epic.
lfitch86 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
loved it! I love seeing a gentler, tender side of Gold/Rumple. Really great story, made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I absolutly with all my being adore this story! Easily one of the best smut pieces ive ever read! I love love love love the fact that you made rumpelstiltskin strip! And it worked so well the story flow was excellent everyone was perfectly in character and it was so erotic and believable! I just cant express how perfect this story is thats the only word that sums it up...perfect...dont you ever stop writing!