Reviews for Ransom for a Time Lady
Lizeyli chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Loved thhis story! Sad it's over, but Loved how you ended it!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I. Love. This. So. Freakin. Much. DDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE THIS SO FREAKIN MUCH! JENNY IS BACK! THE DOCTOR IS HAPPY AGAIN! YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! And, um, their being stalked... by kidnappers who have obviously done it before... and, uh... OH MY GOSH, ITS THEIR FIRST ADVENTURE TOGETHER! YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):)
Dolphin64575 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
V cute! Great narrative, well written... I can't find anything you need to improve upon! My fave bits were the Doctor teaching Jenny about Gallifrey and the TARDIS and everything :)
ChibiOfCuteness chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was great! Really well written! Please, please continue this!
loulouflowerpower chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
love it, update soon
Adelphia1928 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
The Doctor better not try to teach Jenny how to drive as he failled his driving exam. I don't think the TARDIS would be happy with another bad piolit.
Tokyo Oranges chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That reunion with Jenny and The Doctor was so sweet, I was tearing up a little. This is looking to be very promising.
PhantomPhoenix4 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Thank you thank you thank! Thanks so much for writing this! I was so upset after watching the Doctor's Daughter episode! This is a much better ending, especially considering what happens to the Doctor at the end. Instant addition to my favs! Again THANKS!
Ancient Liddel chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
This.. was.. totally.. AWESOME! I loved this sooooo much! :D

My mind is blown. _

Awesome story! I enjoyed reading this a lot! :D

(And I really hope she does come back to Doctor Who-she SO has to make an appearance!)
esking chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Omfg you are seriously my hero thank you so much. When Jenny woke up I did a massive happy dance but then all my friends told me she never turned up again and there was much sad. Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for giving the doctor back his daughter I freaking love you!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Great chapters i can't wait to read more!

:D
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
aww i loe it, the TARDIS took the Doctor to te one place he needed to be. :) now they aren't alone anymore they have eachother.