Reviews for One Night Is Not Enough
Snaperipper chapter 5 . 11/13
jensteed chapter 5 . 1/6
I've tears in my eyes after reading this. It's so beautiful and touching, so full of need and raw emotions. This was a truly wonderful story
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/6
Fantastic start, the lust and desperation for her is just right.
riskeybusiness chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Is there anymore? Even this tiny little story so far is amazing! Please update!
mama123 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Very nice. Hot! How come you dont have more reviews?
hjm1219 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
This is one of the most powerful beautiful stories I've seen of their love. Thank you.
MaryVampy08 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I loved it. Every part of it. It's was sweet and hot.
Liked the french part, but they are a bit weird to read. I speak french and it doesn't make a lot of sense. You used Google translate maybe? I got what you meant but for it could have been better. (:
Amaya2278 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Wow... that was... beyond hot... -grabs fan and fans self furiously-
Snapeschick64 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Hot fic! Love my sex craving Slytherin. Keep up the good work with future fics.
kittyperry chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
This is a really nicely written story. I loved how they came together, how he is unable to turn away from her. She gets him, his loneliness, and he seems to understand her struggle to be strong, to find something to believe in, some way of feeling when the world is shattering around her.
PhoenixPixie chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Hottness, please tell me there is a sequel one-shot saying they survived & are now on their honeymoon with delicious smut for us to enjoy! & does Ron survive?
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Loved this
Petite Mule chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Hi! I really enjoy your story. As I'm french, I may help with your translations. In French, the word "you" has two meanings 1) for a lover that you called Severus you said "tu", it's intimate or friendly (it depends who you are talking to), 2) for a professor that you called Sir you said "vous".

By the way, "la petite mort" is an old saying not much in use today. It's poetic.

So, I hope this would help you :

"Vous m'avez donné une nuit, et maintenant je veux un autre. Je veux plus un si grand nombre" : "tu m'as donné une nuit, mais maintenant j'en veux une autre. J'en veux beaucoup d'autres.

"Donnez-moi cette petite morte, baise-moi" : Donnes-moi la petite mort, baises-moi".

"Je veux que tu en moi." : Je te veux en moi / je veux te sentir en moi.

"J'ai besoin de toi pour survivre. Survivre à cette guerre et je vous aime" : J'ai besoin de toi pour survivre. Survis à cette guerre, je t'aime.

Chapter 3 :

"Donnez-moi une nuit. Baise-moi. Donner la petite mort. Survivre à cette guerre et je vous aime..." : Donnes-moi une nuit. Baises-moi, donnes-moi la petite mort ! Survis à cette guerre. Je t'aime.
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Excellent story, really enjoyed it!