Reviews for Beautiful
Way cute! _ I loved it!
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
so cute! love it!
Skolli chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Such a beautiful piece. I hope we get a similar scene in an actual episode. *sigh*
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is (forgive me for being cheesy) but beautiful the totl def suits it. I love how beautiful he makes her feel all the time as I'm sure he makes him feel human most of the time. I think these little moments could def be continued between them, very gorgeous!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Sweet and cute.
ead9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I've been loving the sketchbook think and I hope the show has somethign like this pop up
Nova Delphine chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Incredibly sweet. Caroline's reaction to finding herself alone in bed really pulls at the heartstrings. The ending, as well, makes me all "awwww". Really well done.
SweetRomance123 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
ShealynShea chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
aw this was so amazing!
Calie1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was a really beautiful story. I love the idea of the first morning after for them. I've written it a couple of times myself I still have various scenes play out in my head. What I especially love about yours is the truthfulness between them. Caroline admitting her fear that he left, him admitting to what he has been drawing and that he would never leave her. And I really want to point out the part about Klaus stating he had been drawing memories of her. I mean numerous people have been writing stories where he draws her, but I love yours because he actually says he is drawing certain memories of her to remember. That's a beautiful idea for him. Thanks for sharing! I would love to read more. :)
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is beautiful. Someone just needs to write the actual sex scene!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/2/2012