Reviews for Metamorphosis
XscouselondonerX chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I love this story, please don't leave it unfinished!
Lycadius chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Gaahhhh! Die Elm!
Nette Black Salvatore chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Awww :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Wow i really liked your story plz update soon :)
kage kitsune 14 chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
OMG what's going to happen next? Can't wait for the next chapter, great story.
Cinduh chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Ohhhh my lanta! What's gonna happen? I MUST KNOW, this story is amazing! I'm seriously in love with it. So well written and such a good storyline.

I am so happy that Jonah's an Espeon, I love Espeon! And when Gary said...! And she..! Ahh I was so happy, I couldn't help but smile!

And with Tracy! I was like, "Poor guy," but at the same time, I was like, "Dude, take the hint!"

And Foo..! He's just...! So amazing :D She would be my favorite person ever if she also had a Raichu, but she doesn't need one. / That's just my opinion.

I wonder what other kinds of Pokemon she's going to catch next?

I'll be eagerly awaiting!
darkgryffindor08 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
i really like this story. this is a cliff hanger! i cant wait to read it! FINISH THE STORY
Lycadius chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I had a troll face the majority of the chapter, but the end was a great twist. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Neon Knightly chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Love your story :D Can't wait for the next update :D
Lycadius chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
I know how it feels sometimes, to be swamped with school work. That guy with the Victreebell was an ass. Though I found it amusing how he kept saying bullshit. _
Pure Gamer chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
It's written pretty good, and it flows well.

So far so good.

Keep writing
SugarRyu chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
This is a really enchanting story you have here. There's suspense, drama, love and hate, but it's all though the eyes of your OC. A major mistake that OC writers commit is that they focus on a character bio or tell major character traits in the beginning, but in your story, I feel the development and the structure of your character's personality over the course of the chapters. The only real critique I can give is that the story seems a bit slow, but the plot is there. I'm really excited for this story. It's very fresh and suspenseful and I'm looking forward to seeing how you conclude this story.

Best of Luck,

SugarRyu
JoJo Knight chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
This story is really great! Its nice to see that you haven't gone with the obvious pokemon choices, and that you aren't rushing into any relationship status. The battles are descriptive and have a nice energy to them. I could feel myself cheering for them in the last Gym battle, and Eevee turning into Espeon was a nice surprise. Cant wait to read more! Thank you.
Valerie Michaelis chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
wow this story rocks. only prob is that i still see jonah as an eevee not an espeon its annoying.
dragonmage123 chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
loved the chapter. In stories traditional gets old fast because people keep using it over and over and readers want something new.