Reviews for Men on a Middle Earthian Mission
to-the-trees chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha great to be reading when you are in bed.
DarkAngel620 chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
PLEASE continue this sometime
Wyrvvn chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
hahaha... *strokes the fic and places it in pile* my baby...you are my baby...

JEM: You are freaking scary.

ya. and yes, I had two fics deleted by the admin. one was for bad grammar. I got mad, but also found it very funny. Okay, freaking hilarious. You see, have you seen most fics out there? And plus, my fic had considerably good spelling. It was also deleted for language. and my fic had two swear words, and was rated teen. so I basically hate them. I still write.

Mostly for revenge. I ill rewrite every fic they delete because I am not a lazy little hag, like most fanfic writers on this site.

I WILL PREVAIL...AND MAKE THE FICS BETTER THAN BEFORE! HAHA!
Crecy chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
These guys r funny! _ PLEASE update soon!
Trombonesrocks chapter 8 . 5/13/2005
I love the story it's soo funny write more soon please!
Caratris Pegason chapter 8 . 10/21/2004
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
OozyRat chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
This story is great. The plot and characters are so creative and funny. I was laughing while reading the story.
Dew-Shan of Egypt chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
Hi.
Write, please.
Thank you.
Dew-Shan of Egypt chapter 5 . 5/21/2004
Guten Morgen!
I'll read the rest later, maybe. Loving it so far.
Targeter3 chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
Good job! I like the method of death, and the line, "Im in doubt of your puny deltoid muscles..." Teeheehee!
Anyway, i am very sorry that your fics got taken out, why the hell would they be removed? THEY HAD VIOLATED NO RULES WHATSOEVER! anyway i sort of know the feeling my own fic "The Two Showers" was zapped about half a year ago and i have pretty much given up on this site. You and a few other writers were the only reason i still looked at this site. your fics will be sorely missed.
Cara the Mord Sith chapter 8 . 1/27/2004
It is hilarious so far. You are one of my top five favorite writers. Number one for humor/parody. Can't wait for more.
SilentSufferer19 chapter 8 . 1/15/2004
Though I haven't personally read any of these girls-sucked-into-Middle-earth fics yet, I can imagine what they are like just from your fic. I hope this fic doesn't die since I just found it. An update...sometime? Ever? Hopefully? Don't let this interesting story die, please?
ILoveMischaBarton chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
Sure its been one..two..three...EIGHT MONTHS since you last updated this fic, i can still hope that you are gonna update it sometime, because it is one of the most original fics i've read that doesn't really suck.
IMISPLACEDMYPENNAME chapter 8 . 12/26/2003
Are you going to continue this? I hope so, because I like it!
Maethoriell chapter 8 . 7/5/2003
more? please/ I've been nice . I haven't written any Mary-Sue Fics...Although I can't say I haven't imagined any. Ahh Glorfindel what bliss.

hihihi NE ways You gotta update soon