Reviews for Inside and Out
teehee
hehehehehehehe

that was good
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That's one way to say thanks. Nicely done.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
"Are you moping." "NO." Yes. Yes you were Sherlock. Love it!

Xela
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww... That was sweet. Loved this.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
It was an interesting way Sherlock showed his gratitude for John staying. I liked it
grumple chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I live mopey Sherlock. Another great story. Bedtime now but I'm certainly coming back soon to read more of your writing.
wargh chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Lovely :)
Xivida chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Something I've noticed about johnlock fics, is that most of the romantic ones are set at the very beginning of their relationship, and includes John's angsty feelings about being attracted to Sherlock.
PullMeLikeI'mYourZiper chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is really cute. REALLY REALLY cute.

Like how Sherlock whines around John, how he always ends up winning, how John can't really find the strength to oppose him and how Sherlock ends up doing what he wants and even if John isn't sure about the kiss, it's obviously right because Sherlock thinks so and John will always follow him

Damn I loved this. Thanks for writing!
Georgichan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is so sweet. I love how Sherlock didn't want j
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 3/3/2012

FEELS!

i like it x
LittleGingerBiscuit chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Fangirling. Fangirling. Fangirling.

You need to continue this story! Just...I have no words! So cute, so perfect!

You cannot count the number of times I've pictured Sherlock wearing one of John's jumpers (I actually wrote about it in my own Sherlock fanfic), and the kiss at the end had me actually squealing like a demented fangirl *clears throat*...anyway.

Long story short, your fanfic is amazing. Your writing style is brilliant and to be honest I think I may implode if I don't get to read more soon.

UPDATE! (I'm adding this to story alert, favourites and adding you to favourite author list. I expect more chapters ASAP)

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING STORY!
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 3/2/2012