Reviews for Gratuitous
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Hey my friend. Did you quit on this beautifully written and intense piece? Surely, one more chapter and it's done? You have been sooo descriptive and taken everything down to such fine detail that it really is stunning. You do realise that you are painting a masterpiece with words, don't you? Don't give up on it, it's too good to be deserted and left, always, incomplete.
Maybe take the time to just sit and read it as if through someone else's eyes. Appreciate what you've achieved. It deserves it.
Love, Chick xx
ccase13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
This story has potential. It's so much better with Sam and Dean.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Will you continue this story? Please do!
theblessedunrestt chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I was JUST looking at this the other day in my story alerts! It's like you knew! :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Yep, Sam will carry you, Dean! Just accept it LOL
It's been a while, dear! I'm still here following the story, though! S2
See you next
Rosetta
Sharlot chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
:::::He lets a small chuckle roll out from his throat at the thought of him hobbling off into the trees while Sam stands dumbstruck and in awe once again of his big brother's awesomeness:::::ROFLMAO! Oh Dean...I don't blame you for laughing, because that right there...? Pure classic!Dean. Hah.

:::::Well frick, that was delivered with a tone and inflection so pathetically pathetic:::::Teehee! Pathetically pathetic! Dean's brain is truly dazzling when he's loopy. I love it!

Yay! Thanks for the chappie, darlin'! That was good fun.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
At last poor Dean has help. He sounds really miserable in this chapter.
mb64 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
This is a little different, but was very enjoyable to read. Your writing style is very nice!
theblessedunrestt chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I love how descriptive you always are! :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
He and his brain are so not working on the same team; the damn thing keeps sending him mixed signals; one part of him roasting in flame like a freakin marshmellow while the rest is kept submerged in a layer of ice.- I LOVE this!

And YAY! Sam to the rescue, REALLY loving this. :D
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Ohhhhh, poor Dean. His body got so cold in that rain that the warmth of his brothers hands upon him trigger his subconscious memories of the searing hot flames of hell.

poor lad.
Sharlot chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
:::::not to mention the fact he thinks he just sucked up something nasty through his right nostril.::::: Ain't nothing worse than getting a snoot full of graveyard goo!

Wow this was so thick and stewy! Man, you had me all topsy turvy and gurgling in a jello-pit of h/c! I love it!

I am SO ready for more! Terrific!
gr8read chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Woohoo!

Favorite lines & or visuals: " ...an utterly irritating click clack noise pierces its way to the walls of his skull..." and "His damn teeth are chattering like one of those freakin wind-up toys." and "That's it." (yeah, I know, that one is a strange one, but something about it just tickles my fancy) oh and " ...major hate-on.." and last but not least "He and his brain are so not working on the same team;...".

Love that the fire is really hands. I didn't see that coming, thought it was fever.

Another wonderful chapter! Thank you!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Poor Dean is right, it is definitely a bad idea to rest in the same area where he just desecrated a grave. I hope it's Sammy calling him.
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
He curses the shiver that swaths a path from his chattering teeth to each of his limbs, to every taut muscle, fibre and atom in his body. The rain seeps and crawls relentlessly through the layers of his skin until it manages to wriggle into the sinew and muscle, continuing its journey to nestle itself tight and secure deep inside his bones.- The imagery is so awesome my friend!

LOVED Dean watching raindrops travel ( I used to do that when I was a kid, I used to tell my parent that the raindrops were racing each other :-P)

This is GREAT, really enj9oyed it and look forward to what's gonna happen next! :-)