Reviews for Extra Credit
Carmelle chapter 20 . 2/25
Will you be continuing this story?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Please i need u to finish this story xo
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
Please update! I'm desperate to know what happens to their relationship!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
R u done with this story?:(
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Can you please update? I don't want to sound desperate but I'm really addicted to this story and I'm going to have a panic attack because of all my fangirling in this story! Phew, I had to let it out. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
please write more and finish the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Uh, gale would have been suspended, if not expelled, for attacking Katniss like that. She's gave gone to the hospital for a wrist X-ray.
peetasmellarks chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
I beg you update soon! I cried when they broke up D:
thatGIRL chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
is your story done ? i really like it. please continue :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
BRAVO! Loved the opening chapter, it was awesome! I cant wait to read another and another and another! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
wht happened?! you haven't finished writing it?!
balbahutog27 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
When are you gonna update?
Cyborgscouse chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
It's a good story even though it's been awhile since you updated. Reading through it I've got one major gripe though, the way you write your dialogue, you do it grammatically correct for the majority of the time, things like; 'I have made my decision' when 'I've made me decision', and 'Yeah we are done' instead of 'We're done'

I used those two because they were at the bottom of the page, sadly to me when people are writing dialogue like that as opposed to shortening it to how people actually talk pulls me out of it, as it seems less like an actual conversation. When you hear people speak its more 'we'll do this, we're going here, I'm ok' Not big things, but its the small things that can take you out of it
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
you made them break up! WHAT THE HELL! JK
Hakari93 chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
hiya, i loved this storie until that last part they have to end up together! update soon!