Reviews for Of Ill Winds and Weathered Storms
FFX2player chapter 10 . 2/21
Well, I've enjoyed this. It's fun to see someone delving into this relationship. I hope to see more someday.
Artemis's Bow chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Oh I really love this story. So interesting and intense! Hmm, you haven't updated since September. Busy life, isn't it? I hope you'll have time and inspiration soon. I am waiting for the next chapter! :D
2kittykats1home chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
The perfect story! The perfect author! Well done and good luck with college! ;D
P.S I can't wait to see what the next chapter will be!
1999 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
soooo cuteee :3

i need more and more
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
He's got a point. Tintin is always getting into some form of trouble, so knowing the doctor personally wouldn't go amiss.
fandomshipping chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This is a lovely piece of work. I loved how you portrayed the characters (amazingly spot-on!), I love how Haddock's somewhat "fatherly," I love how Tintin gets a little squeamish about certain things and... I love their relationship in general!

The format's also very nice to the eyes, and it's not too wordy. Grammar and spelling is near impeccable, and I like the concept you're bringing here. I've always wondered what would happen to Tintin if he ever gets in too deep, especially with how he brushes every near-death situation like it's nothing.

Thank you for gracing this fandom with such mastery, and good luck with your future updates!
X chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
You been on break for a while when are you going to write more?

A fan of your writing
X
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Oh my gosh this story is just perfect! (Especially the moon chapter, I was full on squealing over it)
And the exploding cupcake just just hilarious! Keep up the good work, I'm really looking forward to reading more :D
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
AHAHAHAH An exploding cupcake! How evil! XD That totally would have killed me - I love cupcakes. That was the most hilarious and original thing I've read in a while. How did you get that idea? You, sir, are a genius.
I just knew that Irene girl was trouble. Never trust a girl who can't put on lipstick properly. :P
I can't wait for the next update! And good luck with your show! ;D
FantomoDrako chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Aww, I like cupcakes... I don't know any shady people nor am I mixed up in some plot, so I think I'm safe on the cupcake front.

I did find it odd when I read that part in the books where Tintin says he doesn't like them, but I know people in real life who don't like chocolate and ice-cream so it's not that strange I guess. XD

I wonder what the theatre people are up to...? Two convenient copies, handing one over eagerly enough, exploding cupcakes... Are they trying to get Haddack out of the way while trying to lead Tintin to something? I love theories. :)

Another awesome chapter, as usual! Don't worry about the time it takes to update. 4 months for me is fast. XD I hope you have fun directing the show!

I find spellcheckers in general are fairly useless. Once you set it to the right language (UK, US, Australian English...) then the spelling part is okay. It's the grammar that gets you then. I find the computer's wrong about 80 percent of the time. I keep telling people to be very careful when accepting 'fixes' to grammar.

I'll keep thinking of theories while you write. I'd love to draw a scene from this but I'm not good with humans. I'll give it a try and see how I go. Would you mind me drawing a scene from this?

Keep up the fantastic work!

-Fantomo
GrapeSoda2 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
This is great! Thanks for updating. I really enjoy this story. And hey, don't apologize for not updating; I had a story I started awhile back that I never completed because I ran into personal problems-my "fans" have yet to forgive me for it. I think I'll start it up again soon too.

Now we know why Tintin doesn't like cupcakes-they explode! :) I myself doubt I'll ever eat one again now.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
That is a very odd coincidence. I'm glad to hear your cupcake didn't explode! Do you have a reason why Tintin doesn't like cupcakes? Please update again soon!
Theprussian chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish the story! It's been so long since you updated and we're dying here! This is soooo well written and you portray Tintin and Haddock so well! I think this is pretty much the best story I've seen on here, and am desperate for the 30 chapters you promised:) that's a lot of writing, but you can do it! (Little encouragement here) Herge would be proud of you!
GrapeSoda2 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Okay, I REALLY need to find out what happens next...
brazeau chapter 8 . 9/20/2012