Reviews for The Sound of Heaven Pulling Down
Starkstrucked chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Okay... thanks for doing that to my heart... but this is written just perfectly. It is perfect. No joke :)
emergency-fan-51 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ho-ly frick. This was one of the saddest things I've ever read. How are you so freaking good at this?
Radiant Sith chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I died a little here.
My broken feels.. all over the floor now. ;-;
PAPERCROW chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was the saddest thing I have ever read, I kid you not.

I loved it. So much. I'm going to read it again. I don't know who I want to hug more here... Ellis or Nick? I'm not even a huggy or emotional sort of person, but this, this was something else. I've read character-death fictions before but this is the best by far. :D

Why doesn't this masterpiece have more reviews? Jeez.

Please excuse me while I review-bomb you and your amazing Fanfictions. :D

-crow
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
*Fangirl squeals* I just wanted to say that I've recently discovered your work from another fan of yours, and I just want to say I'm just blown away. You have such a beautiful, flowing, eye catching style- I really love the emotions that you linger throughout your word choice. It's just...so thoughtful, and you can really feel the pull of faith and intensity you commit to your story and characters. Oh my word, and you so made me cry. First story from you, and you made me cry. I really love the retrospective brotherly relationship between Ellis and Nick. And gosh, the side view of Rochelle throwing up, to Coach carrying away Elli's body. Just, it really made for an impactive, meaningful, hard-hitting death!one-shot! Great job. You're seriously my hero. ;-; I hope that's okay if I sorta've stalk your stories now with reviews and praise...

- Kay
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
:( The tears. They don't want to stop.
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was beautiful! I loved it! I was crying the whole time! :*(

"Nick kept talking long after Coach pried his arms away from the dead boy with a small smile on his face." - I just lost it at that line...*sniff*
Dr. Bauhaus chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love this. So much. It's so well-written!

I especially loved this line:

"Ellis was meant to live his life to some exceedingly old age and die surrounded by family and loved ones, not in the middle of nowhere held by a conman he'd grown too attached to."

For some reason, that just hit a sweet spot with me.

But awesome fic. Instant favorite.

And I must thank you for not making it a homo/gay/yaoi-fic too,

Which I think would only ruin the pure beautiful brotherly love aspect of it.

You've made me very happy. ;3
IKillZombiesForFun chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh my god, I'm crying :'(

This is one of the saddest stories I've read so far

Especially the part where Ellis is saying he doesn't want to die, instant tears

Good story though, i really love it :)