Reviews for Fairy Tail: Birth by Sleep
Raitoningu PIKACHU chapter 6 . 1/28
Wow...Has it been four years already? They only have ten years left!
Quick-n-Popular chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Interesting take on the Gray/Lyon/Ur/Deliora storyline. I like it.
I AM YOU chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
well I'll give you props for a naruto/kh/ft xover (pretty unique in its own way) but sadly the execution of the story is pretty disappointing. Naruto and kurama still hate each other ? (do you even keep up with the manga?) , the whole meeting kami and becoming immortal and training forever alongside with his love interest to the point of becoming op? (so cringeworthy) , also you just decided to screw the build up between the two main characters and immediately get them together ? (what happened to pacing yourself?) I suggest a rewrite
goddragonking chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
the demon didn't like his cool arms much
R-king 93 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Excellent chapter update soon
Quick-n-Popular chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I like this. Please update soon!
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Iwan is a good example of worst father of the year
goddragonking chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
gullieta chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
earthland use jewel not ryo,u know!
Mark Desphy chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
This is really good. Please, continue making stories. Also, what does the goddess armor look like?
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
that ordeal was quite draining emotionally
goddragonking chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Great chapter.
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
oh, i am a little dissapointment.
I was hoping the pairing was Naruto/Aquarius the spirit, since the story is listed as naruto/fairy tail cross.

Well i wish you good Luck With the story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »