Reviews for The Choice
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was very good and very well written! You got the characters down!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Good. Maybe wonderful
VelleVette chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Loved it. Puck's perspective is so much fun. He's all fun and mischief and when he finally made the big reveal I laughed imagining Xanatos' face, and I was so happy when he picked Owen, even though I knew he would. X3

But then you dropped that quote. ;_; Poor Puck. Now I feel like reading some angsty Owen fics. Good thing you already wrote some. XD

By the way, is that implied history between Puck and Banshee I smell? :3
KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is an excellent bit of work. I particularly thought your take on Puck was very interesting with him being a very in control individual, willing to set up long term plans and see them through despite other, more convenient sources of fun being avalaible. (whereas I tend to treat him more as a child).

I also like your treatment of the big reveal (a bit more than my own actually...)and David's reaction to it. The man never misses a beat.

Well done.
Lady Evil chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I always thought that Xanatos first met Puck when Puck was trying to whistle "Pop Goes the Weasle". Oh, wait, that's two other characters...

Cool story! :)
zara2148 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ooh, I liked the way that played out. I like the little details as well, such as your reference to your Puck/Banshee stories.
shadowwriter01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
A very interesting story. Well written and you portrayed the characters good.

The only manko that I found is that you got some facts wrong.

Reynards company for example was Cyber-biotics, Gen-U-Tec was the daughter of Xanatos company that created the mutants and Fox birth-name was Janine. Otherwise a very good story.
Sonar chapter 1 . 3/3/2012