Reviews for i don't love you, but i always will
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
ouch - that hurt my heart
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awwww. This was beautiful. So beautiful. Loved it!
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I agree-Stelena's got to be angsty! Nice oneshot! :)

Nicole
Lillian chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
There were a few mistakes (I'm assuming you meant "We CAN get through this together," not "can't"), but it was a beautiful piece and certainly brought tears to my eyes. Please, please, please add more to this and give them their happy ending :)
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
First of all, one of my favorite songs. I died when it was played on TVD. Finally got some recognition. Best moment ever.

Anyway. Oh God, MY BABIES. Just asdfghjkl. The smallest details and Stefan never regretting anything about being with Elena. Just. Just. Too many. Feelings.

I want angsty SE everyday of my life.

-a.
Rida chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I have been waiting for the longest time for you to update a Stelena story. So, thank you for this.

I read this last night. And it just left me so depressed. But that's the beauty of your writing, it is so impactful. I hated how it ended, since I can never imagine them being able to say goodbye and living without each other.

I hope you write more. And maybe, a little less angsty :)
NewObsession chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That was really good. Loved the angst - so sad but so right!
velvetandink chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
So sad and beautiful written. It made my heart sink but I loved every word of your story!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i like it but its waaaaay too sad :(
celia chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
nicely written
Emi chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Loved it! You should continue it,It would be interesting to see what could happen. Great job!