Reviews for Come back, come back to Me
AuriaFlares chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
This story at some points made my head spin...I mean, in a good way...the way you maintained a great love triangle and in the end there was a Marvelous/Luka ending...it was perfect. I love it and I'd surely love if you make a sequel!
Fearless Katniss Everdeen chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
OMG! Write a freakin' SEQUEL! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Cute! :D love
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Kawaii! But since WHEN is Joe-san her BOYFRIEND? I'm freaking out here... MARVELOUSXAHIM FOR YHE WIN!
GoseiGokaiYellow chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
! So ! :D
GoseiGokaiYellow chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
KaaaaawIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :D
GoseiGokaiBlue chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
FINALLY the chapter shows up! Amazing story, and don't forget to update!
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
NANI? With Joe AGAIN? PLEASE have her end up with MARVELOUS!Arigatou! Kawaii chapter oneechan! Update ASAP!
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
OMG! What is goon to happen? Next chapter... HERE I COME!
GoseiGokaiYellow chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
CUTE! Good job! :D
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
OMG, SO KAWAII! demo... I thought you were LukaXDoc? Hmm ... I still like the couple JoeXLuka. Just DocXLuka more! Update soon!
GoseiGokaiBlue chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
OK…when are they going to decide who's with who? And what has Joe cursing like a sailor? Update ASAP, Chickie! (Payback!)
Little Goose Girl chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Hi! It's really me. Just on my phone and couldn't be bothered signing in.

Ahahaha, couldn't help yourself, could you? Obviously I'm hoping it works out Ahim/Joe, but I did like this chapter. Poor Joe and Luka! Can't wait to see where you go with this!
Glassed Takanofu chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
... BASCO? That perv? Oh my god, why must it always be Ahim in trouble? Save her, Joe! Please! Just save her from that pervert of a pirate! Please!

Oh? Btw, love the story. Doing very well so far. Can't wait to see who's going to kill that bastard :D
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Lol I love this! Who is the mistery voice? And I thought Joe took and hide her moberbite for her! So confussed...