Reviews for Hopeful Places
Foxface chapter 1 . 6/24
This story is so simple, yet it means so much. Thank you for creating this. It is truly beautiful.
jedimicahsavo chapter 1 . 3/12
DannyLover99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
are you going to continue this story? you know, have her look for him and find him and stuff? PLEASE CONTINUE IT! this is a realy good story concept! LOVE IT!
Zipitnow chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was good! Hope there is a follow up! Thanks for the read, yay for the writer! (come on you know you want to hook these two up in a good way)
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awwwww, I love it!
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
so sad and so touching. you did a great job. i can see ahsoka as feeling this way, keep writing
emjalen chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Poor Ahsoka! That's an interesting thought- we Ahsoka/Rex writers tend to go with a direct conflict for Order 66- but her being undercover makes a lot more sense, if she survives.

The qualities that she treasures about Rex- something simple but so rare- and so at odds with Order 66, lead her to hope even though she has evidence of the opposite. Yet, she has to hold onto hope, and the way she does is very Ahsoka, but very sad too.

You're really right- hope is one of the main and most important themes in Star Wars, what keeps drawing me back to it. It's nice to see a piece on it. :)
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Shot but sweet and oh so full of hope. I love how she can't bring herself to even think that Rex might be dead and instead focuses on the fact that she has to find him. Lovely little piece!
Admiral Daala chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love this line:

"And she would find him. Her Rexter."

Beautiful and well done. )
laloga chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wonderful job with this! Love how Ahsoka teeters between fear and, well, hope, that Rex - her Rexter - didn't follow the Order. She's lost, on her own, as you say, with so little left...aside from her love for him, and her hope that they would find each other again. Loved her wondering how it would have gone had she been with Rex at the time of Order 66; love that her faith in him is absolute. :)

Is this going to be a series of viggies on the theme of hope? I'm assuming that Obi will make an appearance at some point. I know, I know...*you* write Obi-Wan? Crazy, right? Sigh...the things I come up with. :P

Anyway, just loved this whole piece, though it was far too short. I have faith in you, though, that there will be more. :)

Amazing writing, as always. Yes, always. :D Don't doubt that.
sachariah chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aww... such a sweet piece! :)

I agree, hope is one of the great themes of SW, and I love how you portrayed it here. Sometimes it seems naive or wishful thinking, but as they say, "hope springs eternal." And Ahsoka knows Rex, trusts Rex, to a degree that her faith in him is unshakeable, no matter how dark the galaxy grows. The object of hope is as important as hope itself, and Ahsoka *knows* that her's is kind, honest, strong. And so is her hope.

I'm excited to know you're planning (hoping? :P) on continuing this! Although I have to ask... is this series going to be focused on Rex/Ahsoka, or will other characters appear? Trust me, I'd be the *last* person to complain about an entire series dedicated to these two (!). Seeing that you list Rex and Ahsoka as the characters, it seems they will be the focus, but I was curious.

Lovely piece! :)
Queen chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Short, but sweet. So glad to see a little bit of Rexsoka from you!
CadBaneKiller chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aw, that is so sweet! I like the couple. Strong Honest Kind! The words I would have thought of!