Reviews for Consider the Lily
IAmTheUltimateYaoiFanBOO chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
These are really good. These are the reasons I love Lily! You should do ones with Lily and her parents too.
Madam Emily Longbottom chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Please Update Soon!
jennyellen chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Brilliant! That is EXACTLY the thing me and my best mate do when we're in one of our "I hate life" moods. Very realisitic and, as usual, well written.
jennyellen chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
Powerful writing. I'd love to see more Lily/Scorpius :)
Alice chapter 21 . 4/12/2012
Hey, Please finish it make another chapter. This was so awesome.

I kept on reading and reading over and over it's great.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really liked this! Lily is my favorite next-gen character, first of all, so I love seeing fics with her, and I love the way you wrote her here. "You know you're beautiful, don't you, Lily?" "I know." That's a really good line, and it shows Lily's personality quite well, as does the part about her wanting her parents to throw fits. I can kind of picture her as a Slytherin here, which is my idea of her as well. This was very well-written, also, and I didn't notice any mistakes. I actually like the pairing Lily/Rose, and although it wasn't direct romance here, I loved the interactions between them. Good job!
jennyellen chapter 21 . 4/9/2012
Wow. This was heartbreaking. You write really well.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 21 . 4/9/2012
NO LILY DON'T DO THAT! Geeeeez, she's so much of an emotional wreck...very realistic though. :) great job, looking forward to more! :D
Anna Marie Avery chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
LILY/LOUIS! LILY/LOUIS! LILY/LOUIS! Please do Lily/Louis! By the way I Love your drabble series; it so Lily Lunas-centric! Lily Luna's my favorite Next-Gen character, 'cause she's just The ULTIMATE Next-Gen! Will you please do Lily Luna/Louis; Magnificance? Love this story soooo much!

-AMA }
obsessivegirl73 chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Hmmm. I don't really see them as a couple, but it's plausible. Great job, looking forward to more! :D
obsessivegirl73 chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
This chapter was up, then it disappeared, and now it's up again. XP FF has been increasingly weird lately. rawr.

That last line was great. XD very in-character, I loved it. Their cousins relationship is well done also. Looking forward to more! :D
HairWhiteAsSnow chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
You should look up this song called "dead wrong" by Mayday parade ... this chapter fits perfectly i think!
HairWhiteAsSnow chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
These are very well written. I like them alot! Im also doing this challenge(:
obsessivegirl73 chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Do you have a sudden phase of involving drugs in your stories? O.o oh Rose. I never thought you would do drugs. Lily...quite possibly. Great job, looking forward to more! :D
obsessivegirl73 chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
D: oh Lily honey. That'll get you in a lot of trouble later. But definitely very her. Good job, looking forward to more! ]