Reviews for New Adventure New Beginning
Dr. Smith chapter 4 . 7/4
The real FOOL is the one who is trying to write.. thats you..and the foolish in trying to read your garbage..
Very interesting loved lost in space as a kid and enjoyed the story, but can you please finish it now!
Alex chapter 4 . 1/3
This is very good. I found myself wanting to find out what happens next.

You have a very breezy writing style, and you resist the urge to get bogged down in too much detail, just enough to peak interest and keep the story moving at a good pace.

The only part of your story I found a bit off the mark, was when the crew found Penny shot in the Robot bay. Who stands around talking, arguing, slapping, accusing and pointing guns, while a child lays on the ground with 3 bullet wounds bleeding out? Specially if it's your own daughter? With her injuries she should have perished, while they all stood around and fought.

We are all familiar with the Robinsons, but you added a little more layer to them while keeping them in character, however you will need to shine more light on the other characters if you plan to keep them around or to make your "whodunnit" more interesting.

Keep up the good work.
DiaryQueen chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Is there not to be a chapter four? Alas!
ChicoThorn chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
Interesting alternate universe you're creating for the Robinsons... Would love to read more, but I see that your last entry for this was 2012... So I guess there's not much hope that you'll finish the story. But I encourage you to please write more if you are able.
Bekurah Toshin chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
LOL! You wonderful ass, you. 3 I almost threw my laptop out the window. xD

Anyway, I was starting to wonder how much time was gonna pass before it all went to hell, and then, well... it all went to hell. lol I'll be honest, I think you passed up a great opportunity for some witty and cute exchanges during the week you just passed over when Penny was left at the mercy of Dr. Smith and his endless tests, but oh wells.

I do wanna commend you on the characters voices, I have no trouble envisioning and hearing them all in my mind, really captured them nicely. Especially John, Don and Smith.

Anyway, there's my two cents. Keep cool and stay awesome
Bekurah Toshin chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
((finished chapter one))
Smith and Penny trapped on the ship alone together with any number of shenanigans they could get into? Oh god, how can this not be awesome? X3 *evil laughter whilst rubbing hands together*

I have the weirdest OTP's of all time... *sigh* But oh well. lol Can't wait to see where you take this story! D

Although, one thing, Dr. Smith's eyes are a rich dark blue, not black, and since when did his beard come to a point? And the mother is blond? o.O I was under the impression this was more based of the film versions, no? Well regardless, still entertaining.
HowlynMad chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Ok, that was just evil. :P
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Interesting and novel plot point having Smith and Penny awake. It's also interesting to think how peoples of different ideals will be able to work together (or not, as Smith has proved)
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hmm, I wonder what's wrong with Penny...
NLMinStL chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I am enjoying your work very much. I am more a fan of the original series than the movie, but I like how you've kind of combined the best of both in your story. I'm very intersted to see what happens next and find out who shot Penny. (Nice April Fools joke) )
Dr. Zachary Smith chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Oh, the pain, the pain! I'm too young to die!

Oh, a joke you say. Nevermind. Carry on. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter, so long as I survive it.
Chewie-Fan chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This has been a good read. I feel like you'be blended the characters from the original show and the movie. I loved the show when I was a kid (way back in the 60's!) and actually enjoyed the movie, too. So I'm havin' a blast reading - Looking forward to more!
Matthew White chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Interesting story, so far. I see you are basing this on the movie instead of the TV show. While I didn't care for the characterization of the Robinson family in the movie, I have to admit that the sinister Smith does have quite a bit of appeal, an aspect that you have captured well. I hope Penny is okay.

One suggestion, unless it is absolutely necessary, I would change the rating to T. FF.n defaults to K T and M rated stories often go overlooked. I don't see anything in this story that necessitates an M rating, yet. *grin*
Dr. Zachary Smith chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
How dare they insinuate I could do such a thing to dear Penny. I'm innocent!

Excellent chapter and I'm looking forward to more. I certainly hope I saved the dear girl...