Reviews for Go All The Way With Me
WORTH THE WAIT.
Loser chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
Not bad
Mrnaenae chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
Hmm I was reading a beautiful piece of work. The thrill in it just made me so happy. The characters were just like they were in the show. But I would have loved if you had Bubblegum in there. Her pink sticky gum pussy would have been enough for me to blow my load from my dick and my nose. Each time I read a sentence I wanted to keep going like I was Finn. My imagination was so put into it that story I could feel it. Like I was Finn fucking Marcelines's tight pussy. Overall I was just memeing around reading this with people on skype. Wasn't too horrible. 7/10 would meme again.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2017
Good job mate
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
Good not bad
Bobjonson chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
I love the balence between the love story and keeping it like the actual adventure time!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
My colleagues and I discovered a number of small but boner killing plot holes. We have actually taken the liberty to outline them in spreadsheet style, excel 2014, we can supply this to you on your request. I have to say over all for novice work, this was of acceptable performance. I do mind you to keep note of your plot while continuing forwards however. One area of concern we wish to highlight for you: when addressing Finn's sexual knowledge and ability, it was established early on he was not even in possession of the knowledge of how to perform self masturbation. In the following chapter however, we we're given the unrealistic notion that Finn would be able to perform such actions as stimulation of the clitoris with his member. It's actions like these that destroy the credibility of this piece, and it's unfortunate that we were meant to believed that Finn was a novice to sexual intercourse based on the established plot pace.

All in all, acceptable performance. However please in the future keep the sexual ability of your main characters at a consistent pace.

Regards -The FanFic Faggots
Draconic king chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Well that Esclated quickly
Some dude chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
HOLY CRAP! 10/10 i got a boner for 5 mins after reading this XD
camtheman4565 chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
That was suprisingly good story, I was not expecting much from it at first... it turned out to be a very good story.
So great I chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
I was looking stories like this and can you make a other as part 2 and what happens in that story is bubblegum get jealous and want to have sex with Finn too
Guest chapter 9 . 6/4/2016
Amazing. Simply amazing work
monica chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
Omg it was like love store
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Funny what u did with the fin thing
diegonaranjo73942 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
that shit got me horny dam that story is also good