Reviews for Red Rebel
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Please continue! I was balling my eyes out during the last two chapters
sessy1991 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Very interesting take on Gaara
Gabriel06 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Go Kakashi!

Nice Job, very interesting story. I'm excited for the next chapter
Shini-can chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
yay .

lets see... i love gaara *_* no big news here XD

and kakashi is really good... how did he find out, that gaara was the brother of kankuro?

and i like tenmari somehow - you really discriped her good .

oh - and to the last cap, i love the song - london brige is falling down falling down falling down... it spins around my head since i read this cap XDDD

hm... but there is not mutch else to say... please post the next cap soon *pleaing eyes...*

cant wait to read more from gaa-can .

lg shini-can
Prescripto13 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
A clever bit of information gathering in this one, Sandy.
VampireDoll666 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Kashi I hope you find out what REALLY happened to make Gaara the way he is. He needs love and care, I hope he'll let you give that to him in some way. And to Kankuro and Temari, how about you two step up for once and be there for your baby brother. *sighs*
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Poor Gaara, that bastard of a SO CALLED father. *frowns*
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Gaara's just as curious about Kakashi, it seems!
Shini-can chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Hey bloody...

poor little gaara... how could his father be so crule to him!

i mean - jeezes, he is just tooo cute! and this fucking idiot tears his picture... ;_;

I hope this jerk gets what he deserves! and i hope that gaara will get out of this hell hole!

maybe you could just lock his father in there? . would be fun!

hope you keep whriting! i loved this cap .

and i hope that kakashi will find out about gaaras storry... cause it needs to be told - right?

cheers shin .
Stone-Magnolia chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
That was very heavy. I don't think you could've made Gaara's backstory more tragic even if you tried.

I like how you have a concrete way of writing and don't ever change that, it gives you an edge and a unique style.
smexyforever chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Really like this!

hope there will be akatsuki like organisation of kakashi, gaara, naruto, sasuke, nagato... in the future of story.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
An interesting choice for your main characters, Sandy. In the canon, Gaara appears to hold a good amount of respect for Kakashi. After all, the Kazekage was the first to recommend that Kakashi be the one to represent Konoha after Danzo's antics at the Kage Summit. I noticed that the Hatake was at Gaara's side when he addressed the joint shinobi forces as well, encouraging him to speak.

So yeah, I can see the potential here-romance or otherwise, AU or canonverse. :)
Shini-can chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
hey xbloodysandx .

i love this story! pleas keep whriting!

I like it if gaara is the week part and still dangerous!

and what do you expect from orocimaru? he is an ass and will always be one ~.~

but it is kind of funny, that naruto is crazy XD but sometimes the nice guys are the worst! XDD

bt i like naruto . so i hope you are not too mean to him...

and for sasuke... i hate him... i dont care XDD

and sorry for my poor english... havent written it for like... ages?

hope you continue fast!