Reviews for Don't Cry Because It's Over
Rookblonkorules chapter 17 . 11/20/2016
This was certainly interesting. I think you did a great job with all the characters and everything and you made the situation so intense-especially those dreams Jason was having at the beginning.
Dratias chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
Very much enjoyed reading this. Terrific fic. 10/10. You did a spectacular job at keeping everyone in character. Thank you for writing this.
LDK chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
Brilliant story. You absolutely nailed every single character, the best fanfiction rendition of every single character I have read for a long time. Your interpretation of Jason and Bruce's relationships and characters were especially interesting. Thanks for writing this, can't wait to check out the sequel!
CorbynPool chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
There are three main thing ingredients that I look for in a story, 1) a sense of suspense to draw me into the world of the story, 2) for the story to be well planned so I can't guess what is going to happen next, and 3) for there to be understandable and identifiable character development. Your story had all three plus some. It was very well done, it pulled at my heartstrings to have to see these awesome people go through so much. Thank you very much for sharing, and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
KandyKorn24 chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
I love this story! Jason is probably my favorite Robin.
Randomdude chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I think you've misinterpreted why they put Jason's suit in the case.
It's not that he's a cautionary tale of what happens when you don't listen. It's a reminder to the Batman of what happens when he fails. Jason died because Batman didn't save him - because Batman was too slow, and to make sure that he could never forget his failure Batman put Jason's suit in the case where he could never escape it.
Vi Dii chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
How come i never red this story... its amazing
RedHoodLover chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
That was amazing writing. I am going to read all of this story.
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I am so confused right now. And so intrigued. TIME TO READ MOAR
E-Dantes chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Is an excellent story with a sad end. Very good idea the new toxin, but very sad -and very Batman- Bruce's attitud. And I wish we could see Damian and Tim interacting with Jason, but that's ok, I like how the Outlaws were there for him, and of course, D1ck too. Now I'm going to read the next part. See ya!
MyraRain223 chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
this is such an amazing story, I was literally crying over several of the scenes. That's a sign of amazing writing there. Thanks for being awesome!
robgray chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
yes we the fans killed Todd off during the 80s with a phone call I did it the character was unreal with no orignality or story hair and at first they had him with parents who died as trapese artists then this stealing the car from Batman and running around in the old Robin outfit . No good writing or stories . The reason Bat and the orignal Robin were aound so long was they had a good storys and orignal ones at that . Both witnessed the death of their parents and were crime victums and became heros D gray was the first child comic hero and first leader of his time even if it was the 1939 s this is why they lasted so long 75 years . they were and contuine to be great written story Todd is not and the writing for him then and now is awful . Even comics have to have some reality and good cheacter writting in them .
robgray chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Sorry to say this it got so complicated due to dc doing bad writing with the Jason Todd character and for bring him back instead of letting him go as the fans tock care of at the time with the killing off of him . Again no orginality with a character and the bring back was so unrealitic and wrong and this goes on to this day
robgray chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I f there is on bad comic out there to day it is the redhood thing off character for the for those that are in it and most comic book store retalers say it is the worst written comic n years . the character make no sensce in what they are doing or their actions . Starfire has been molested by the two charcters who took advantage of her when she did not even know who and where she was . Roy Haper has life long friends from the orignal Titians who would not desert him in a life time such as Nightwing , troia wally west so on . The hood character was kiled off by the fans long ago because he is not or never has been a orignal character in the 80s and has been bought back in such unrealitic ways it is laugable
Freakin' Yoda chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
GREAT STORY! I loved it. I haven't checked out if you've posted the sequel yet, but I hope you do soon if you haven't. This was fantastic. Great job.