Reviews for Belated
Lynx chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
wow...this was AWESOME! i love this Story and this ending...well done :)
Lynx chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
i like where this Story is going :) Keep this good work up ;)
Lynx chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
no ghosts yet...i love this Version...well done :)
Lynx chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
i think im going to like this Version more than the other...itsounds not so..sad :)
Lynx chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
wow..this stoy is just awesome im gonn read the ther Version...and with the ..maybe something what rallen and jeena made afte going out
Lynx chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
thats sad..thats really sad...but i would know something jeena could do hehe ;)
Lynx chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
hmm...i have a bad Feeling about that...i hope ist wrong...
Lynx chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wow...right now its a real cool beginning...hope this will continue
EagleTsubasa chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Wait... You just kill him off...? Just like that...? That's so confusing! You can't just skip an entire plot line just to finish a story up and expect someone else to write it for you in an author's note! A quick chapter would have fixed it up and you didn't even write a oneshot! Incredibly disappointing and confusing as an ending... You don't ask people if they want to read it or if they want to write it. It's part of your story and plot. That makes it your job and you have to put it in the story to reduce confusion. No one else is going to do it for you. Imagine that you're writing a book and you leave a chapter out, inserting only a page that says, "I can't be bothered to write this chapter. Do it yourselves, OK?" It doesn't work like that.
JeenaLight chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
'Scuse me.

It was worth waiting for this chapter, and as for the fact that The World Ends With You was part of the delay, I understand. I'm still trying to get all of the secret reports. Darnit.
JeenaLight chapter 1 . 3/4/2012