Reviews for There's A Part of You That Cares For Me
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 3/10
So many achingly perfect lines in this that deserve savoring and rereading and savoring again! The premise is one of my favorites, anyway, but this is just so poignantly done that it seems like a work of art. Maybe the line that hit me hardest - so hard it felt like a punch to the gut - was that when Katniss thought that Peeta had learned to disregard whatever affection she gave him. That, and when she wishes she was as beautiful as his paintings.

Really, just gorgeously done!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Oh god, this was heartbreaking but so beautifully written.
lionskitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh! So good! More more more!
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
OMIGOSH THAT WAS GORGEOUS. So adorable. Beautiful oneshot.
Morgan-Jayde chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really enjoyed reading this :) Well done :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
so sad so hearbreaking
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is so beautifully written. I like it a lot.
jewelpearl chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Interesting story
russomaha chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
So full of dreadful angst, but oh so beautifully written piece... Thank you.
Kath chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Thank you for writing a brilliant story.
dandelionsandroses chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Good chap
Hybrid Baby chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So beautiful, yet so sad and depressing
very well written and captured the mood of what would have happened perfectly
emmaknic chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Gosh, this is so sad yet beautiful.
11h05 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
First off, I think the rating is right. There are light suggestions of mature themes, and those make it a T.
I logged in just so I could favorite this story. Everything in it is perfect. I loved how you played Peeta's and Katniss' thoughts and emotions and didn't forced them into each other like most authors do (which is okay, but not always in character).
If the rebellion never happened and Peeta and Katniss had to please President Snow forever, they would have to have a kid after a while, I'm sure, but at first it would be exactly like you wrote. Their love, their individual decisions of not enjoying this love if it's not free... Perfect. 3
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Beautiful!
And fits so perfectly with what I think would have happened IF they had been forced to marry in the book.