Reviews for Party at a Mansion
KODfreak chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
ha ha, this was really good and funny.
It's Meeeeee chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Hey! It's your favourite reviewer! Oh hai. Um this was so sweet. EVERYTHING TURNED OUT BETTER THAN EXPECTED. So sweet. RiffGenta my love :3 NatLaura :3 love it too bad it's over. Now what do I look forward to. Le sigh.
DarkRain8 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Awesome story _!
Ashtheoriginalfreak chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Daaaw I'm glad Riff/Magenta made up. I would hate for anything to ever happen to them. And I like the Nation/Laura (Nauta?) even though I usually prefer Nation/Cosmo (Nosmo? XD)

Please write some more soon! Your stories are so epic.

And I used to be like Laura!
KurtsieExtreme chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Awesome as usual! And I think the Janet/Cosmo ship should be called Cosmet. Just a random suggestion!
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Dawwwwwwwws :3 everything went better than expected. So sweet :3 my babehs. Janet is bearable in this story but I still can't stand her because she is Janet. Also I kinda wanted to do the same thing to Frank as Riff. I mean, a prank with the feathers is funny but that was just too far. If he wanted to get with Magenta if she is “spreading her legs for everyone” like Laura says, it should be easy. Lets see some character development! A lot of stuff just happened and it should cause some change in character a bit. Also, I'm sad with this whole no reply thing so promise me you'll reply in Revenge of the Shocky Horror Facebook Show
KurtsieExtreme chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Lunar Sunsets, you are BOSS! (Yes... that is a compliment.) I just wanted to say that I love reading your Revenge of the Shocky Horror Picture Show crossovers. They are beyond awesome! :)
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Aww but our conversations are fun. WHATEVER. This was fun. Dawws at the Riffsalong interaction :3 and the NatLaura dawwness... ANDANDAND... this was adorableness at it's finest. And random. And I LOVE EVERYTHING. And I think this is so funny for me because of the Shocky Horror Facebook Show. YES I DO WRITE LONG-ISH REVIEWS. One time I wrote a review that was so long that I ran out of characters. You're only allowed like... 10000 characters. NBD. Well, thanks for making my week awesome. I had a crummy weekend, and Monday was going to start with my least favourite class, but then this updated. W00t! So yeah, happiness, and yeah. I'ma do a Time Warp to the next morning, sing a lullaby cuz it's time to go to sleep but I don't want anyone to toucha touch me... I don't give myself over to absolute pleasure I just cry in the bedroom all night. Okay, I'm done...
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
OMG YAYYAYYAYAYAy! ANOTHER AWESOME RANDOM STORY! No, technically, Laura is not handicap. She's just shy. And it is super adorable :3 AND YAY NATLAURA I WISH THERE WAS MORE FANFIC FOR THEM. Wowowow Magenta and Nation are crazy... I love Riff Raff though :3 as usual. Janet... is still Janet... she's not worthy of death in this story though... yet. And everyone else is so so as of yet. Oh, I love Rocky too C: he's a sweetie, not forcing Laura to talk. And also Frank letting her skip. I love this and it's randomness. The hide and seek was kinda scary cuz I was imagining walking down dark hallways and creaking doors in dark bedrooms. Yayayay

I so love this... crap, now you can reply to my Shocky Horror Facebook review too... LOOPHOLE.

I need to get a life. Or a job.

I'm totally like Laura too. I am not very good with social situations and actually prefer other people talking to me, but I'm trying... I'm just so "different" (per se) that I can't really have conversations with people I don't know well. And I am not handicapped. However, that is a good word to describe the situation based on the definition. I haven't looked up the real definition so I don't know if you made that up or not.

ANYWHO. Update soon and you totes rock! I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE MISSED OUR RANDOM CONVERSATIONS ABOUT BACKWARDS PROSTITUTION AND STUFF.

Ooh, ooh, ooh... they should play laser tag... except I have no idea why anyone would own a laser tag kit... THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN

I want more Laura cuz her angst is adorable. BUT WRITE ON IN THE WAY YOU PLANNED THIS STORY OUT TO BE... unless you didn't plan this story because I rarely plan my stories. I'm just like "write..." Well... I'm done here :D
QueenCynder chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Haha, great job so far! Gotta love "Revenge of the Shocky Horror Picture Show" xD

YOU SHOULD CONTINUE REALLY SOON OKAY? xP