Reviews for Siren's Call
Serinity750 chapter 18 . 3/16
I loved it!
o.OVenusStarO.o chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Nice and original plot. Purely amazing and funny. Great work!
HesperideIsis chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
This is one of the best ZoroXOC stories I've ever read! Thank you! It was emotional and deep, but fit with their personalities too!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Update immediately, please!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Actually Hebi is snake. Hibi means crack, fissure, or flaw...
Anon chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
I like the way you incorporated Sirens into the One Piece world. However, the way you have written it seems half-ass.

From your chapters, you don't like to go into details as much. I know you skip several story arcs to get to where you want to be, and that's fine but also give good enough reason as to why. Don't just think the readers will go along with what ever you write. As for the romance, you had a good thing going on with her and Zolo starting off slow. But you lost me when Zolo out of no where calls off whatever they had. Again you didn't give details, you just gave a vague description. I would think in a situation like that you would want to know what happen, what did he exactly say to make her cry into the night. The relationship seemed too rushed from that point all to make drama.

Then there's her arc story at the Siren Island. Her time there, again is vague but things like she becoming a master with a weapon all of a sudden when there was no indication that she was being taught prior to her becoming the king's bride?
I'm sorry to say that things like that can lose people and question what is really happening.

And I'm beginning to detect some Mary sue-ness. I can't really believe that she is suddenly royalty and everyone is given a sum down of how it is. No.. just no.

I'm completely aware that this story is finish but I can't help but tell you this.
Don't get me wrong, you have great ideas. Like how everyone has they're own unique song. I just would think you would thought more through on the story.
MuffinMan9223 chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
did the sequel ever get made?
camierose chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
omg this is asowme i love this story so cool tehe i cant explain how much i love this story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
What did Zoro say to her
yesiamweird chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
Great story! I read it the whole weekend! Very cute and I like your writing style! Great job!
Foxblade13 chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
Thank you everyone for the great reviews. I am planning on writing a sequel and I think that I may have most of the 1st chapter written already. The second story will be updated at a much slower pace, so please be patient...I'm writing it as fast as I can lol.
Zororenjilover chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
I loved the story! it was wonderful and i'm hoping you will go through with your sequel :D I will definitely read it if you do:)))
Mikiiiiihearts chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
Omg! That was amazing! I loved it! You should do a sequel or something I kinda wanna kno wat happens after this! Please?
mikiiiiihearts chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Ima so glad that I waited a while to read this again, but it was totally worth the wait! Keep it up! Nd...IWANTMORE!
Alpenwolf chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
sleepwalking zoro ... or not thinking that he did something wrong ... typical ...