Reviews for ReDefining
Moonphase chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Rorschach seems really ooc here... I'm not totally buying all of this. But I like the concept.
Moonphase chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
woah, they are super young in this! I'm going to have to concentrate because whenever I think of Rorschach and Night Owl/Walter and Daniel, I always imagine gruff guys in their 30's-40's.

I'm also guessing that this is based in the 60's or early 70's?
Moonphase chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Ror clearly read '50 shades' and has been duly misinformed of BDSM and traumatised :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
this story is just too incredible! but where is the rest of it?
Finn35 chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
This is... AWESOME! I can not wait for the next chapter!

- V
Viviane Renard chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Well-written and enjoyable! It's a fun fic so far. :)
mishybot chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this story and I hope you'll update it soon. I'm glad you made sure to get the point across about the Sadist/Masochist stuff. I hate when people automatically presume. Love the way you portray Dan & Walter. Update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
This AU is both interesting and hot. I hope you continue on cause I'd love to see where there relationship goes from here.
kawi axnav chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
seriously!i love it.i shall never pass these stories up again:).
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
you know...i dont read these kind of stories.I sorta just passem up...I shall endevor to correct my error...thank you for this story.I love it.
Ania087 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow, this story is very creative and different. I'm wondering, is Rorschach a switch? Please update soon :)
EatingClouds chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
This is so interesting!

I've never heard of an AU like this before so it feels like I'm treading into some new grounds of the internet.

Guh, I love the dialogue between these two 3