Reviews for Penny For Your Thoughts
That was cute.
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Although I have a hard time getting invested in stories that re-tell the events of the show, I did very much like the ending you created. It was just a bit confusing for an instant, only because you said that Beastboy was going to ask her and then the next line was HER asking HIM. Not saying it's wrong; it just disoriented me for a second.

You should definitely be proud of it. Even though the style isn't my favorite type of story, I'm still fully aware of how much 'research' is required in order to exploit the details of the show's events. Kudos for doing it right. )
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Such a great story! You successfully combined all the BBxRae moments into one fic and tied it together with the penny. It is such a cute gesture in the show and I love how you use it as your own symbol in this story. Great job! Favorited!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
The others pretty much said what needed to be said. And don't worry, the ending was perfect. Love this story
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
hmmm you should continue their relationship id love to hear your take on it and see how you develop it!
chalicity chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
adorable! :D
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aw gosh, that was really cute! I enjoyed the character thought/motive analyses throughout the different story arcs. The ending was sweet too.
xxMatriarch chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Loved your story.

:D

I wish people would do more on BB's point of view.

O.O

And please don't one shot this.

It's soooooooo goooood!