Reviews for Broken
He did not say or offer anything about giving her the new key... did he? give her the new key? he approached that the wrong way he should have said the part about changing the locks and handed her the new key then asked for the old one. I would have jumped to the same conclusion if he had said it to Me that way... asswipe jerk Neanderthal bonehead jackass
KimiD chapter 7 . 2/21
Cannot feel sorry for the jerk when he should have told Bella how he was feeling to start with, and she should have faced him with her feelings of neglect she was going thru. Communication!
Nanana chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
No offense but why do most people have Edward cheat and Bella be the innocent one? Sometimes I hate her character, she so whiny and ungrateful and it's hard not to hate "Bella".
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Wow the woman is really pathetic. What woman accepts this kind of behaviour from her man? She is the one that needs therapy not Edward.
poopforbrains chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I, personally, don't feel shit for your Edward. He's full of cral and it's so easy to hate him. And Bella kinda frustrates me too because she gives in too easily to him. I mean, I get that love is blond - but damn, love ain't fucking stupid.
Momma Laura chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
Please continue?
Bellaangel383 chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
love it! please post the next chapter soon!
berdb chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
So he is saying that Bella drove him to having an affair because she didn't make him feel wanted or like a man. Typical. I can't believe she is falling for his crap about Lauren just showing up out of the blue. If he was not meeting her than was he trolling the club for a piece for the night?
MusicisMyLIFE612 chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
like the chapter, short and sweet! can't wait for the next update! Love your story, but i think you should speed it up a little, but i love your story the way it is too. Update soon please!
twilightfanatic00 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
i dont feel sorry for edward at all. He did this to himself by cheating and he cant expect to have her trust when he has been caught cheating and lying to her. BOO Edward
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Sweet chapter I love it.
Taylor9901 chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Aww too sweet. I think Bella is doing the right thing.
sujari6 chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
She's close to taking him back it seems.
texastwifan chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
I just ran across your story and I am hooked. Edward is so stupid. Also I realized that Bella could have prevented the cheating if she had gone into the office instead of running. Sad the timing of everything. I hope they can work everything out, they do love each other. One important question, did he use a condom? Will Lauren come up pregnant? Please update soon.
Cattinson chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
It's not good and it's not bad ! It's freaking amaaaazing ! Update again soon !