Reviews for The Disgaea Guild
Did you Died?
Pivott chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
I REFUSE TO LET THIS FANFICTION DIE
I WILL DRAW EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER FEATURED IN THIS FIC IF THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER
ELIFE AND WALKER MUST...BECOME A THING... IM TOO HOOKED ON THIS, ITS MY LIFEBLOOD AND WILL BREAK MY BACK TO KEEP IT PUMPING
Killthief99 chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
Lots of funny moments in this chapter. I'm starting to like Venus; she's a comedic mess. I can't wait for when they all find out that the others entered as well.
facadepapergirl chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
I really love your story! It's amazing, and a great example of why OCs are great. I especially love how most of your grammar is pretty good, unlike most fanfics I try to read. I want to do a group picture, as soon as I get a new charger for my laptop that I could give you on Deviantart. Also, I think that Lloyd and Peach Basket make a great couple. Actually, I think Kelly and... probably Sophie playing matchmaker would be interesting. Sophie to study demonic courtship, and Kelly because that's what normal girls do. Peach Basket and Lloyd, Milky and Kimberly, Nina and... either Aegis or Walker. Pairing Walker would be a conundrum, and I could see Berry Melon trying to mess up his date/s, and not fully understanding why. Elfie, Venus, maybe Firefly and Sasha. One at a time or all at once? Mmhmmhmm... Muahahahaha!
Manakete King chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
This is going to be good... *laughs evilly* If it wasn't obvious, my vote goes to Nina's/Aegis' group for the winning team. This was an interesting filler chapter, and I can't wait to see where this story goes next with that tournament. Good luck, both with the story and real life. Later.
Pivott chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
Yessss, i am 100% caught up on my favorite fanfic! I enjoyed every chapter like always, and all the new characters are still hyper interesting! The plot is flowing along nicely, though I do think Walker should have a non-allied rival who he has a 1v1 with, but its not really necessary or anything, Im very interested in what Venus is up to for now!
Im loving the growing relationships between the guild members too, I especially love the Ageis/Megas/Nina going on, and Kimberly/Milky too. I shamelessly admit I HEAVILY ship Elfie and Walker- they're precious, truly they are- but romance isnt required for me to enjoy this fic or anything! I ship Walker with Firefly too..and Nina..huh..
That's irrelevant- as for requested missions/characters.. hmm.. Well, I'm kinda upset I missed the Axel chapter! He's my favorite Disgaea character after all! How about the guild gets hired BY Axel for revenge against Usagi! The Dark Hero world NEVER start a direct fight, so maybe he'd ask them to play several pranks on Usagi/Plenair or something like that! I dunno, its up to you!
Anyway, Im eagerly awaiting the next chapter, good luck to your writing!
Killthief99 chapter 29 . 6/12/2013
That was interesting. The sisterly love was pretty cute and I love how Lloyd was left alone and did not realize that the game ended.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
please tell me the catsaber shows up again
Manakete King chapter 29 . 6/7/2013
I loved this chapter, it was funny, character developing, and in my opinion more well written then some of the earlier ones. Maybe its just because of what I've been reading lately (not much), but this chapter just looked and felt more professional and clear. There was the occasional minor hiccup here and there, but they were so small and so few I couldn't even find them again, so all in all you did a really good job with this one. Can't wait to see the next chapter, later!
Joey 066 chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
I am so glad that you got to update this. Seeing the girls flip out around Morpha was hilarious.

As for a character request. I was wondering if you are still taking any...I was thinking that maybe one of the recruits could be a Bouncer who used to train with Aegis as a Heavy Knight, then reincarnated? Maybe they could act as security.

Anyways, this is an awesome fanfiction. Thanks for updating, and good luck with the new apartment.
Manakete King chapter 28 . 4/30/2013
Hey, no worries, at least your still trying to update. There were a few grammar errors, and you can't seem to decide if the skull's name is Norman or Nolan, but the chapter as a whole was still good. Don't worry too much about updating quickly, just update when you can, or if you need to stop, just let us readers know. Focus on real life for now, and when things settle some, you can return to writing. As for mission ideas, let's give them an interesting challenge. A pair of Cosmic Heroes issue a challenge to everyone in the Netherworld, which is to solve their labyrinth of a maze, and whoever makes it out first is the winner. However, there are of course traps, dead ends, and all the other teams who are trying to be the first ones out to deal with. My team would be the same as always, Lloyd, Nina, Peach Basket, Aegis, and Megas. Keep up the good work, and see you next chapter. Later.
Pivott chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
YES I FINALLY FOUND THIS FIC AGAIN
IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
YOU BET YOUR ASS IM GONNA GET CAUGHT UP OVER SPRING BREAK
LETS
DO THIS
Killthief99 chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
As soon as Lloyd mentioned an ocarina, the ocarina time medley came up in my mind. Since a new character has appeared, I wonder if she's going to join the team. I am a bit curious to what "that" is now, but only time shall tell if you'll let us know or not. It's really funny how pretty much almost everyone in the game finds Axel annoying. It's also funny how he always seems to be very weak, but if you notice that throughout the games, Axel has survived from every single battle he's been in during the story. I personally don't think it'll matter if Axel is taken care of or not, because he is like a cockroach. And besides, he'll ALWAYS be back.
Manakete King chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
Well, sorry to disappoint you, but the reference to Ocarina of Time will be lost on me, also, I totally called the Succubus thing. Pleinair's way of being 'extremely busy' is just hilarious, and I can totally see that happening in game. Anyway, I will provide a couple new ideas after the next chapter, so see you then. Later.
Joey 066 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I just started this fanfiction, and I gotta say I aint disappointed. The cameos from other Disgaea characters is awesome. The characters are so full of life, so colorful.

I am curious as to what will happen to everyone's favorite Gunner, though I have a couple ideas...Well, keep up the good work. Cant wait for the next chapter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »