Reviews for After Story
Everwrote chapter 28 . 3/6
Natsu! how many god damn times are u gonna get in trouble OMGGGGGGGG
Everwrote chapter 28 . 3/6
God Natsu and Lucy kiss A LOT hahaha XD not a bad thing tho xddd
Everwrote chapter 8 . 3/5
But how can one have amnesia and only not remember one person...?
Everwrote chapter 7 . 3/5
Just started dating her and he already tattooed her name on him...dammit Natsu what if you guys brake up! *face palms*
Everwrote chapter 5 . 3/5
I felt like I was going te faint...NALUUUUUU IS LIFE BICHHHHHH
shadow31802 chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
the thing that I like about this is that when you give us a cliffhanger and we expect the worst of the worst right, but no you choose something right in between, not too scary and something that toys with our emotions a little bit. Very much enjoy the story
shadow31802 chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you dude like seriously all a dream and then ugh why why why my brain cant take it
Nelly3215 chapter 60 . 7/6/2016
Hi, here the story is amazing I read it two times and all the time is that I can not get enough too from last item updates that are almost two years for 10 days, so please if you have all the time some ideas for here story I'm very happy and I 'm interested in how it hits with Toshiro ( poor ) otherwise you your stories are amazing and I keep my fingers crossed for those other stories & updates : 3
smartass4003 chapter 60 . 6/14/2016
You should continue your one of the bests stories I ever readXD
Guest chapter 60 . 3/31/2016
This is the best fanfic I ever read in my life please continue I love your writing keep going I'm going to die please~~
Continue
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Doctor diagnosing amnesia from x-ray... LOL
OtakuLover43 chapter 60 . 10/6/2015
I can't tell you how much I love this story! You always find a way to put amazing and perfectly timed cliffhangers in the story with almost all the characters and including more of FT characters into the story in the most interesting ways as you go by, its just great. I really hope you update this story because I want to read more and more of this story. It's one of the most drama and romantic filled story I've read in a long time and I just can't get enough of it. So please update so I can enjoy my OTP shipping and adventures that come ahead for FTG.
OtakuLover43 chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
I love every Flippin chapter of this story but I just realized that Leengi is Igneel backwards *faceplam* I thought it was weird that it looked Dimitar but completely different. You did good there and the rest of this drama, romantic, gorey, horror, comfort and other genre-filled story, it so damn good!
Nikkiredfox chapter 31 . 6/3/2015
I just noticed that Leengi is igneel backwards.
Guest chapter 60 . 4/19/2015