Reviews for After Story
Nelly3215 chapter 60 . 7/6
Hi, here the story is amazing I read it two times and all the time is that I can not get enough too from last item updates that are almost two years for 10 days, so please if you have all the time some ideas for here story I'm very happy and I 'm interested in how it hits with Toshiro ( poor ) otherwise you your stories are amazing and I keep my fingers crossed for those other stories & updates : 3
smartass4003 chapter 60 . 6/14
You should continue your one of the bests stories I ever readXD
This is the best fanfic I ever read in my life please continue I love your writing keep going I'm going to die please~~
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Doctor diagnosing amnesia from x-ray... LOL
OtakuLover43 chapter 60 . 10/6/2015
I can't tell you how much I love this story! You always find a way to put amazing and perfectly timed cliffhangers in the story with almost all the characters and including more of FT characters into the story in the most interesting ways as you go by, its just great. I really hope you update this story because I want to read more and more of this story. It's one of the most drama and romantic filled story I've read in a long time and I just can't get enough of it. So please update so I can enjoy my OTP shipping and adventures that come ahead for FTG.
OtakuLover43 chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
I love every Flippin chapter of this story but I just realized that Leengi is Igneel backwards *faceplam* I thought it was weird that it looked Dimitar but completely different. You did good there and the rest of this drama, romantic, gorey, horror, comfort and other genre-filled story, it so damn good!
Nikkiredfox chapter 31 . 6/3/2015
I just noticed that Leengi is igneel backwards.
Guest chapter 60 . 4/19/2015
basFUl chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
What is with layla and her tieing her husband up and threating him with the kitchen suppleys isnt there somr law sginst it also couldnt he arrest layla also i agree with lucy having a crazy family this story is so awsome keep on writing and 60 chapters and its still not complete what how long is this story going to be
wth chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Ghost face appeared when i heard that jude was tied upmon the couch to prevent him from shoting natsu
basFUl chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
When he said "Where did i put my shotgun" i burst out laughing
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
You have a good story. But I'd go through it abd fix grammar and spelling.
Tia chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love stories where natsu is the delinquent. It just sounds so hoooottt!
iisuperwomanjj chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
just love the story it's funny and adventures full and especially whe there is NALU love it älskar den !
Shipalltheshipsthatyoucanship chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
I like the Dad's character, he's the funniest one