Reviews for I Dream of Blood
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I love it.
LooneySlytherin chapter 14 . 3/16/2017
Oh..you little tease... You can't leave it like that! You finish it damn it. This story is too good for you to leave it completely. This is just rude you know...
Blackrose277 chapter 14 . 2/2/2017
Please please please continue this its an amazing story and I absolutely an in love with it
Alalaes chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
I'm having heaps of fun with this series, thank you so much for writing it! I've noticed that you like to talk down on your work. Don't. It takes talent to make something like this. For example you had me on the edge of my seat with chapter 9. I had pretty much decided Eliza was the next Big Bad what with all her sus af behaviour (which would've made me cry because I love that vamp). SO glad I was wrong. Anyway, take ten months, or ten years to update, I don't mind (sad I know, but I'll probably still be here).
Audrey Ncube chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
hie. i really love your story and ive read the first and this sequel twice .please may you update please!.
Chimeleyh chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Wait, wait no please don't go I need more! This fic is so good I need to know what happens next DX
ProphecyErised chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
Yo, how you doing? I've read I dream of fangs and I dream of blood in less than a day. I was a bit sad to notice that you haven't update in almost 2 years. I wanted to know if you're gonna continue this or if it's going to stay incomplete. Btw... Things are getting serious *wink* *wink*
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
What a great fanfic! Please countiue it is soo goooood!
Ashes Abiel chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Oh man, I read this two years ago and I'm rereading it now, and God this is still one of my favourite fics.
I really wished this could have been finished.

Thank you for writing as much as you had anyway! :D Your writing style is one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
I love your story! Please update soon this story is very interesting.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Please continue the story! Or else my life has no meaning anymore..
WolfOfLightning chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE!
zOINKS SCOB chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Interesting! Wish you would continue... :(
Sof chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
Yep, I am in love with your story. Your character is just wonderful and the way you portray Lacroix is just amazing. Every chapter was just great. Going to keep an eye if you ever plan on updating again. Thanks for the awesome writing.
rosepetals-electric chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
oooh! I can't wait til you put next chapter up! I hope you draw this fanfiction out as much as you can, I don't want it to end. It's really cute and funny.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »