Reviews for I Dream of Blood
crabnipple chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awe! Please finish this story! I love it, I can't get enough of it. Don't stop working on it! :)
DieMyDearAlice chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Wow. Didn't see it coming. Not that I haven't hoped though. :D
But that was cruel, really - to finish the chapter with such... thrilling events.

Anyway, I'm happy that you're back.
Haruhana chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Oh wow *.* I have waited so long for this! I was afraid you have abandoned it... please don't stop :) I check back everyday for an update. I love this fandom so much, and your story is absolutely thrilling.
GodComplexX chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Don't worry about it, I'm sure we understand if you've been busy! But curses, I was hoping that the chapter wouldn't end so soon! Can't wait for your next update.
DieMyDearAlice chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I just wanted to thank you for your great fic (and its prequel) that gave me hours of entertaining! Moreso because you continue writing it (sadly most of the VtMB fics are frozen by now and that breaks my heart, i guess it happens because the more romance authors add the harder it is to make everyone stay in caracter).
Juliet is simply adorable and nothing like Mary Sue - I really appreciate that. Some moments made me laugh so hard that my neighbours probably think that I'm some kind of a lunatic.

Oh, and somwhere in the A/N you said you wanted to write a story about another caracter. If you still have it in plans I really hope it would be Beckett. I think it would be interesting as your sense of humour pretty much reminded me of him. Funny that there are so few fics about him in english, because in russian-speaking fandom Beckett is quite popular (lol probably you have already noticed that i am not native english-speaker). Differences in national mentality or something like that, i guess.
oathkeeper2u chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Okay, so I just want to say this is one of the best and most captivating fics I've read on here in awhile. I just started playing this game and have barely even had any encounters with Lacroix, yet you've made me love him so much. I have laughed so hard at the hilarious cynical thoughts that Juliet has, and just her overall reactions to Lacroix. I literally screamed when I saw there was a sequel and I was up until 4 AM because I did not want to stop reading it. I totally understand that you have a life and are probably really busy (what with your new place and school and such) but I want you to know that you will be making someone's day when you post the next chapter. 3
Mizayo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I just finished I Dream of Fangs in one sitting and I must say, I nearly passed out with excitement when I heard of this sequel. :D
Haruhana chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
I'm in love with this game, your writings, the tension and most importantly, LaCroix. You do a great job portraying him.

I'm not really sorry about Damsel though :D
Nikola chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Your stories are FANGTASTIC.

Sorry for such a short comment
Mariagoner chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Oh, Damsel! ::sob:: I always loved that crazy, perpetually angry bitca so I hope Matthias gets the come-uppance he richly deserves from that. And I can see none of his sleaziness has worn off either. He seems to almost be a dark alter-ego for Sebastian himself in his love-hate relationship with Juliet, huh? Clearly, she intrigues him far, far, FAR more than he cares to admit...

And dark Sebastian rears his head again! Rather deliciously, might I add. (Always had a thing for bad boys, I guess...) He's very ruthlessly Ventrue here and I've got to admit it's kind of titillating. :D Poor Juliet though... maybe she really should rethink sticking by his side again!
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Then again, the guy was like 200 years old and pretty attractive. Maybe he'd had other conquests, way back in the day, before he had a chance to fully develop his charming personality that would scare off even the most persistent of them.

Hee! Oh Juliet. I love her combination of admiration and exasperation toward Sebastian, as well as that spark and snark she expresses that clearly makes her mean more to him than he would like himself. And seriously... their relationship remains deliciously elusive. If only we could get a Sebastian POV chapter at some point! Maybe that can be an "extra" scene or something? ;)
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Girl, you are KILLING me with these scenes of Sebastian very deliberately teasing (that's the only applicable word!) Juliet. KILLING ME. Ugh, I just want her to climb on top of that blond bronco and...!

Okay, okay, I'll stop. :P But seriously, I can't believe neither of them has died of sexual frustration right now. Their tension is so deliciously written here!
Mariagoner chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Eurgh. Matthias! Eurgh! What an introduction to such an indelible villain! I think he rather looks at Juliet like a very vicious dog would look at a very lovely bone... and clearly, she knows it as well! I'm looking forward to seeing the mischief he'd make soon!
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
I clearly have been absent for a long time but I'll be sure to leave a series of quick reviews now. This story has been progressing nicely so far and I like that although Juliet is still clearly immature in some ways, she's growing to build a sense of power and self-efficacy in herself as time goes on. Good stuff!
Lizy chapter 11 . 5/29/2012