Reviews for I Dream of Blood
Silverfoxy chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
I can't wait for another chapter. I'm sure it will be as awsome as the rest. Please don't send Juliet to San Diego :)

btw i love your writing
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Aww. Poor Juliet. But Sebastian opened up a good question. Why *is* she staying? I know she's rather in love with Sebastian but it would be good to see more of a back-bone. She just seems kind of mopey about being *branded* when she should really be outraged on her own behalf. I like Juliet but I'd like to see some fire in her soon... otherwise, she's not going to last a week away from Sebastian.

Plus, the acting-prince of the city was flat-out ASSAULTED by a member of the Camarilla! This is not something that can be swept under the rug! Sebastian and Juliet both have every reason to have the Sheriff behead Jenibelle, or at least torture her. The Camarilla does not allow its high-ranking members to get tortured arbitrarily, let alone by other Camarilla members! Politically, Jenibelle just committed suicide, and if Sebastian doesn't make her pay for it, he's not worthy of calling himself Ventrue. I certainly hope he's planning a lovely and suitable revenge at this point...
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Poor Juliet... I was really hoping she would get some this chapter, I must admit. Poor girl must be dying (well, you know what I mean...) of sexual frustration with that sexy but completely unwielding hunk of man next to her!
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Oh la la! The kiss was so smolderingly hot! And Juliet remains as adorable and funny as ever... though surely she must know by now that the Prince returns her feelings at least partially! I'd like her to figure out what to do now that she has some idea of his thoughts (it's hard to mistake a kiss, after all.) Will she try to seduce him? (Yeah baby...!) Or maybe run away in fear?
GodComplexX chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
:/ This made me sad.
Ennya chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I am in LOVE with this piece and your writing style, so quirky and fun to read and your characterization is flawless, especially LaCroix. Very much looking forward to the next installment, please update soon!
DaniellaOfDoom chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
JENIBELLE e_e I Never liked that bitch that was born out of a butt.

Great Fic! I Really like it.
DaniBani chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Cliffhangers! *DUNDUNDUN~
Z.K.T-lover chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Mary-Ann chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Can not wait for another chapter.

I hope that in the next one will be some romantic moments between Juliet and LaCroix.
GodComplexX chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Glad she finally said it! Sebastian better say it soon xD
Haruhana chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Sorry, my previous review was supposed to be a heart... I loved the chapter and I hope we will see more cuddling with LaCroix
Haruhana chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Haruhana chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I was dying to see LaCroix in some action :) And the same idea popped into my mind after the negotiation with the anarchs, that they could just start the war right now. Although I was sure if it happened it would be LaCroix who would attack first. Hm, they left them out to the sunrise... if I were them, I would dig a hole or something and bury myself underground, lol. I wonder if it could work.
GodComplexX chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm interested in seeing how their relationship builds up. Yay for kisses!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »