Reviews for All Roads Lead in One Direction: Origins
Fuck you for moving it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
U suck
JuicyStars101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I like this! I'm a bit sleepy right now. Haha. And I kinda don't get it, but I'm sure after I read it again in the morning, I'll understand!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love it so far.
audreetommo-horanwritesHOA chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
this is cute! :) 5 year old Harry in France made me laugh!
write some more about this story, perhaps. xx
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Ohhh... I really like this! Like really really like this *O*
I'm a fan of 1D and I need to read the books of Percy, soon. Will it be a sequel? Pretty please with a cherry on the top?

Love,
Connie xx
Lacy Brown-Love chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Cool! Is this a One-Shot? I hope not, there feels like there's so much more to the story! It was awesome!
Love is the Key,
Lacy Brown-Love
CatchingSparks chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
you really should continue this its great maybe them finding out or something but this great and you choose the right gods for the right members i found zayns the most intriguing and great but this story was a great one direction pjo cross over
guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
you have to continue with this! it's sooooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is fantastic! Great job.
TaraTheSkittleAndrighetti23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is really good! I absolutely loved reading about each of the little baby band members! Especially Louis!
The Girl on Fiendfyre chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hi, so... I love this. I just recently jumped onto the 1D bandwagon, so this was perfect :)

I especially enjoyed the Liam section (mainly because I love Liam), but also because of your interesting characterization of Liam's mom, with the colors.

I'm excited for what you have planned!

Also, why don't you write anymore? It makes me sad :(

You should definitely write a Cato/Clove HG fanfic, just saying.

Keep writing because I'm madly in love with all your stories !
ppsr23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I really like this story. :) Harry is my favorite. Please update soon
WizardWay chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
-In-Love-With-This-Fic...Just read it on livejournal even though I don't have an account, and now I realize it's on here, too. This is beautiful, it really is. Please update, and good luck writing!

~WW
Annabell23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is so amazing! I love it. You should so continue it. Like when they are on X-Factor. It would be so awesome!

I think I like Harry's story the best... But all of them are really good.