Reviews for My Incorporeal Inconvenience
Sakuraus chapter 4 . 1/12
This story is so good, I hope you Wil continue it soon
CherryPie13 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Only four chapters and this is already one of my favorite stories out there (and I read A LOT). I've read some of your other works, you're so funny (they've made my favorites too)! But please - finish this. This is just so promising...
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Hahaha! Oh poor Goten. He didn't do anything except die . . . Well, I don't see how he can really be blamed for all of this. Please update soon! I'm really loving this! You're doing a beautiful job! Goten really does need help. Haha! That psychic at least got something right. The reason that Goten is there is because of Trunks. More!
Duo's chibi Deathscythe chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Heartbroken that Goten is deceased ;( I hope that he will get a chance to come back because he was taken well before his time. I hope that this is a story that will be continued, looking forward to future updates now that I've found this.

Did he somehow become infected by the heart disease that killed Goku in Mirai Trunks' timeline? Just wondering because his sickness seemed to be barely touched on in earlier chapters,
Ordinary Jade chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
First off, I'd like to say, I adore your writing style. :)
You are one of my favorite writers here who doesn't sacrifice pacing nor compromise the storyline for eloquence.
And for that, I certainly do hope, as I'm very much looking forward to, that you would update this fic, or any of your others; or start a new one, why dont you? :)

**back to the fic**
Why do I have the feeling that Trunks is dying. Or that Goten came back because Trunks is slowly withering away by being just fine. Goten would help Trunks forgive himself for his death. This is sorta/kindda cliche in a way but, I'm kindda leaning more into: Goten coming back to make it easy for Trunks, and that Trunks IS going to die. I have this creepy urge and want, for your story to show us that Goten somehow came back to "collect" Trunks and be happy with him once more, in the Otherworld, may Kami help King Yemma with them boys together. Lol **
***

Overall, I like the little details on how Trunks' tried to rationalized his actions (cant blame him, both parents reign supreme either in logic or resilience) as "dealing", when in fact, his "dealing" unbeknowst to him, is self-deception. (weight loss, non-existent
appetite,etc)
Please, please do update! so looking forward for the next chapter.
Saber Wing chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
It has been awhile, so I went back and reread all of this. I can't wait to see where it leads. Honestly, I think Goten's reason for being there is entirely about Trunks. Maybe he's supposed to save him, but either way, I'll be waiting to find out :)
Neth Rana chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I reallyy like this! Please update soon! :)
general zargon chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
LOL, this chapter was both funny and slightly serious, and I thought you wrote both Trunks and Goten really well. I'm kind of wondering why Trunks didn't think of going to Goku to ask about ghosts though...I mean Goku is kind of the expert on that sort of thing. I also enjoyed how you wrote Trunks handling his grief, and Vegeta's subtle shock at finding out his son had been forgetting to eat. I'm really enjoyed this story, and I hope you continue it!
Just a Goten Fan chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I'll have you know... I actually don't read DBZ fics. I just happen to start watching the series again and missed our lovely Goten. So I come along and found your fic and want to thank you for capturing the friendship between Goten and Trunks so well! So far, this is an amazing fic I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the next chapter. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very convincing 'dealing' happening there. You write well.
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Awesome job on this. I love the characterization and the story line is coming along nicely. It is making me laugh at every turn and I really enjoyed reading this ff.
Dmasca chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
It' s been so long since you updated, but I still enjoy this story a lot. You do a good job at bringing out the bitterness of Trunks' personality. This story makes me a little sad, because of how Goten is dead, but in a good way. Please continue the story
Angelfish369 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
I like that mix of seriousness with Trunks feeling all guilty and and angry (love the memory of the sunset), and the humour and cuteness then Goten brings. For some reason I just can't picture them as teenagers! Perhaps them being little kids left too much of an impression on me.
SqueeFreak chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I love this! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
BlooKisses chapter 4 . 3/25/2013