Reviews for Always
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 2 . 3/19
I'm reading your status in the middle of March 2016.

I am amazed that you are caring for a baby while going to university.

Regardless of how your story works out you have my deepest respect at that hurculean bit of juggling.

My highest regards!

SteveC.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Oh wow. Update soon.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I'm enjoying your story thus far and I do understand producing anything other than school-related work (as well as family efforts as well) can be located somewhere between nearly impossible to 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!' I hope that as time allows you can continue this work.

Best regards,

SteveC.
JessChen chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Update please!
sortofbored chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I like it a lot.
Mionefan chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Waiting for the next chapter...!
Mionefan chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Actually a very good chapter. As a man, I know I would likely have skipped this, but it was well done.
Kalelfex chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Excellent story, very realistic dynamics between the characters and the characters feelings are right in line with how I perceived things at that age. On a different note thanks for screwing Ron over , can't wait for him to see Harry and Hermione together. I eagerly await your next update.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Oh this is a great story! I can't wait for Harry's reaction to Hermione at the ball! I wonder when he will see her as more than a friend!? Please let Ron get what he deserves for being a, as Hermione says "bastard"!

My deepest compliments on your story
Hermione destroyer of worlds chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
How does power translate to academic rivalry? That has to do with knowledge not power. The most powerful person in the world would still fail if they didn't learn the spells or whatever. Power should not matter one whit academically particularly when you take into account that many spells require finesse and control to do them not power.

Also why is it that so many fics make it so that power is the only thing that matters in duels? Not things like reaction time, spell knowledge, anticipating opponents actions, tactics, etc. Lets say the most powerful person in the world used a spell against another person who was significantly less powerful but more knowledgeable. I'd bet on the knowledgeable one to be able to counter or block the spell and be able to use spells that the other person doesn't know how to counter and can't anticipate and would expect them to make better use of the environment, etc. Sure power can make a difference but it is only one of many things needed. All the power in the world is useless if it can't be welded properly. On a somewhat related note why doesn't fics ever point out that the piece of Voldemort is adding power to Harry (afterall it is only through it that Harry can speak and talk snake so it stands to reason that it would also be adding some power to Harry - heck the prophecy pretty much makes it that way since it is what marks Harry as Voldemorts equal in power). I really see no reason as to why Harry should suddenly be better at dueling than Hermione who has much greater knowledge of spells and a far larger selection to choose from (also as the last book showed she is extremely fast at using her wand able draw her wand and place a Shield Charm between Harry and Ron when they were quarrelling before either of them could even draw their wands). I don't mind Hermione thinking he'd be better, she does have confidence problems about herself and thinks highly of him, but there is nothing in the books that show he'd win in a duel.

Also what is it with thanking magic so much for things that can be done without. Unlimited hot water in the shower can be done with tankless water heaters, teeth can be shortened by grinding them down, even bath tubs could be kept constantly warm if you really wanted to (the Japanese keep there furos constantly warm and hot tubs exist). If they thank magic it should be for making things easier or for things that can't be done without not things that can be done without magic fairly easily.
Hermione destroyer of worlds chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
What did Harry do during the first task so as to merit Hermione's awe of the pure power he possessed? Flying skills and daring sure but he didn't really do anything that would merit her awe in the power used during the task.

For a magical school it seems to me like it would be extremely boring. Exploding Snaps, Wizarding Chess (which does seem to differ a bit from non magical chess), and a total of one sport (not really that interesting since pretty much only the seeker position matters) are pretty much all they got for entertainment. Mundane schools offer a lot more in entertainment (larger variety of games, lot more sports to play, tvs, etc.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I've bookmark this story about a week ago. However, I noticed that its been sometime since you last posted a new chapter. Do you think you will have time to continue this story?
god of all chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Mrs. Hermione Malfoy 394 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Please continue the story :D I like the way you write your stories! Please Continue Your Fanfic!