Reviews for T Rex and a Vampire
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Velociraptors VS Monsters... Who will win?
ZachZ chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Cool
keithallen chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
This is an original take, and fun.
A suggestion though. Put a break in when you switch scenes. Something to let people know you are changing to the other group.
A simple thing like this:

Will help clue poeple in that you've shifted perspective.
Angelo Inferno chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Yay, love the story so far. Inner Moka's my favorite character so far!
Sefaltreal chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Inner Mona seems to be nice while outer moka is kinda mean and snobbish. I'm not trying to be mean just pointing it out. And I love the plot and direction this story is taking.
Avion570 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
This question is to both Mokas. Have you ever thought of just admiting your feelings to Tsukne? And if not DO IT NOW!
bearkid13 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
ok hey inner moka you can drink my blood
Lordofvampires chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Lordofvampires here!

Story so far was great! Here's a question. Why does inner Moka say "Know your place" after she beats someone in a fight?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
There are 3 raptors in Jurrassic Park
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Great story
Big Daddy Creed chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Dont ignore your haters, there people to...whiny ignorant, and annoying people , but people still, If this is your vision, then Damnit, write it, I think your doing a good job, perhaps a little more exposition, but I am something of a Bibliophile, so eh, what do i know, just a freak that likes to read, Look forward to reading MAOR, also, nice jab about the Cliff thing in the rex pen, that has ALWAY bugged me
tyrantsaurus chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
GOD DAMN YOU! YOU FUCKING RUINED JP AND RV ALL IN ONE FELL SWOOP!
Halina chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Hey Dan

I love you, you amazing bastard. This story is fantastic but can you add more description?

Apart from that its fanatstic
Allan Grant chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Looks good. I can't wait to see Inner Moka and the other girls kick some dinosaur ass especially when they try to eat Tsukune (and fail only Moka can do that).

Also can you please make the pairing a harem? I can't stand to see Kurumu (and the other girls) so sad without Tsukune.

Also can you give some back story on how Grant knows about Yoaki and why the newpaper clubs going to the grand opening of Jurrasic park.
Xivitai chapter 2 . 3/4/2012